Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,923 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Should Have Left APC When The Ovation Is Loudest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Should Have Left APC When The Ovation Is Loudest (339 Views)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Should Have Left APC When The Ovation Is Loudest by Elbinawi: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2018
I Read the APC membership withdrawal of Senator Shehu Sani.

I warned the Respected Senator Shehu Sani that it is grossly wrong to separate the wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari and the notorious mass grave digger Elrufai. They are both absolute evil.

During the Saudi-sponsored #ZariaGenocide Buhari does the slaughter and Elrufai does the mass graves. These bloodthirsty Wahhabi barbarians buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave.

Politically, the end of these murderous criminals has arrived in Nigeria. All the fraudulent mask they were wearing has been removed by their murderous crimes against humanity.

Senator Shehu Sani should have left when the ovation was loudest.

Good Luck!

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

APC Want Second Term For An 'incompetent Man' - Dino Melaye / 2019 Presidency: What Atiku, Buhari Should Learn From Jonathan – Gowon / Less Than A Week: APC, PDP Loses House Of Rep Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.