Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,087 members, 7,939,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (25197 Views)

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by EzegeNG: 2:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Keshinro Ololade, aka Lil Kesh, didn’t take it well when a show promoter, Kogbagidi, said he (singer) didn’t have what it takes to become a leading artiste again.

While reacting to Kogbagidi’s statement, Kesh tweeted that the Internet is like a market square and those who can’t take care of their baby mamas would always want to take out their anger on others.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Kogbagidi said the singer must have taken excess alcohol when he posted the tweet. He said, “I am happily married and blessed with kids. I only have a woman in my life and she is not a Nigerian.

If you check my Instagram page, you will see photos of my family. If he (Lil Kesh) says I have a baby mama, he must have taken something strong. My wife and children live in the United Kingdom and I visit them frequently.”
He also said Kesh had nothing on him, insisting that he only made an honest assessment of his music and growth.

The show promoter stated, “The entertainment industry is all about talent and creativity. Over the years, a lot of new acts have been discovered and more are still coming in. After Lil Kesh left YBNL, Olamide has signed new artistes. What I said shouldn’t be an issue as I was only evaluating the industry. I don’t have anything against him and I am not trying to pull him down. I am a fan of Lil Kesh, but he is not doing well at the moment.

“He needs to be creative. He should take what I said and work on his music. If he puts out something nice, I will speak well of him. I have called him for shows many times and paid him fully. If he has taken what I said personally, it means he is not a good artiste.”

According to Kogbagidi, Kesh is below him regardless of how much he has made in life. He said, “I am a show promoter; I have never begged him for money and I have never owed him money for any show. I have dealt with people bigger than him in the industry. If I go to him tomorrow with a show worth N10m, he cannot reject it.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lil-kesh-has-taken-something-strong-for-attacking-me-kogbagidi/

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by credid(m): 2:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Ftc mo' fokkaa

Ogbeni, he that is in him (the most high) is greater than he that is in the world(you)...you hurdd

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by yusuff4u2c(m): 2:51am On Oct 21, 2018
We get it. If you guys can't come up with good music, you will at least keep relevant with beef... Iranu
Kogbagidi is using agídí while Lil Kesh is acting little...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Lexusgs430: 2:51am On Oct 21, 2018
We don't care......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by jeffizy(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Megalomaniac spotted.

If Lil Kesh is 'below you' as you said, then why bother with him?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by moderatorr1: 2:55am On Oct 21, 2018
This one is just hating on kesh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by SignatureNG(f): 3:00am On Oct 21, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by thesicilian: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2018
You openly insult someone you claim to know personally and expect him not to react. It is obvious which among you is taking something strong.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 3:08am On Oct 21, 2018
Jj
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by OKorowanta: 3:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Guy go Sidon!
His latest work ft Duncan Mighty bam finish.
Highlife with smooth delivery.
I'm not even Lil kesh fan but dis one enter and you are as good as ur last job.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by ujampie: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2018
In the world of funny personality..... How can you insult the young man and expect him to keep shut?........... U actually deserved all he said to you already.

50 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by ujampie: 3:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Don't mind him....
moderatorr1:
This one is just hating on kesh.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by kunmiiii: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2018
This dude is so conceited... he's definitely suffering from a psychiatric disorder causing him to experience delusions of great power and self importance.

Obviously something went awry in the relationship between him and Lil Kesh, and he was camouflaging his hostile criticisms and confrontation as his own professional opinion.

Who cares about his honest assessment and professional opinion

11 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by jamopenny1: 3:37am On Oct 21, 2018
lol.....she na by Agidi nisi

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by naijjaman(m): 3:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Ok. Time to move on and leave Lil Kesh alone.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Atiku2019: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2018
cool
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Pr0cter: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Keshi "Young and Getting it", don't mind that slowpoke. Even google doesn't know him and he's making a babble assertion of you.

Keshi tell him to shove it off his ass. Money stops bulllshit!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Kogbagidi gan lonlo agidi grin

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Afonja007: 4:08am On Oct 21, 2018
thesicilian:
You openly insult someone you claim to know personally and expect him not to react. It is obvious which among you is taking something strong.
dont mind him he want to encourage lil kesh but insult is the way to advise lil kesh ?

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by myettiallah: 4:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Mod no dey sleep? shocked
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Felixalex(m): 4:21am On Oct 21, 2018
Mtcheeew...

I'm still thinking about Juventus and Roma.
Win, dem no gree win, oya play over 2.5 dem no still gree, dem cut this one, still cut the other one.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 21, 2018
EzegeNG:
Keshinro Ololade, aka Lil Kesh, didn’t take it well when a show promoter, Kogbagidi, said he (singer) didn’t have what it takes to become a leading artiste again.

While reacting to Kogbagidi’s statement, Kesh tweeted that the Internet is like a market square and those who can’t take care of their baby mamas would always want to take out their anger on others.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Kogbagidi said the singer must have taken excess alcohol when he posted the tweet. He said, “I am happily married and blessed with kids. I only have a woman in my life and she is not a Nigerian.

If you check my Instagram page, you will see photos of my family. If he (Lil Kesh) says I have a baby mama, he must have taken something strong. My wife and children live in the United Kingdom and I visit them frequently.”
He also said Kesh had nothing on him, insisting that he only made an honest assessment of his music and growth.

The show promoter stated, “The entertainment industry is all about talent and creativity. Over the years, a lot of new acts have been discovered and more are still coming in. After Lil Kesh left YBNL, Olamide has signed new artistes. What I said shouldn’t be an issue as I was only evaluating the industry. I don’t have anything against him and I am not trying to pull him down. I am a fan of Lil Kesh, but he is not doing well at the moment.

“He needs to be creative. He should take what I said and work on his music. If he puts out something nice, I will speak well of him. I have called him for shows many times and paid him fully. If he has taken what I said personally, it means he is not a good artiste.”

According to Kogbagidi, Kesh is below him regardless of how much he has made in life. He said, “I am a show promoter; I have never begged him for money and I have never owed him money for any show. I have dealt with people bigger than him in the industry. If I go to him tomorrow with a show worth N10m, he cannot reject it.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lil-kesh-has-taken-something-strong-for-attacking-me-kogbagidi/

The black man just has to oppress his own by any means necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Daraph(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Keshinro, Kogbagidi.... Buhari... All of you are mad

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Bitterleafsoup: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Distraction again.
Our future is at stake and we have time for such
Except for Falz, Timaya, Nneka and another 1 or 2, 9ja artist are no different than politicians when it comes to caring about the masses.
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Who sabi this one...ma lo sun
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by cardoctor(m): 5:14am On Oct 21, 2018
So what
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Airforce01(m): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2018
Kogbagidi statement on Kesh music career is hateful .

A well respected show promoter like Kogbagidi , shouldnt have said that on Lik Kesh career .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Diso60090(m): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2018
If you want your enemy to be fighting your struggle not your success like this man �� click �� LIKE if not ignore this message send by diso aka 47
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Mysselff2: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2018
jeffizy:
Megalomaniac spotted.

If Lil Kesh is 'below you' as you said, then why bother with him?

The idiot wan use Lil Kesh name trend nah, Its all about 3 days of internet fame

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Benwallt(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Kogbagidi must have taken something when accessing the industry n Kesh marras.
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Homers123(m): 5:54am On Oct 21, 2018
problem ti won niyen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Acts As Digital Native Doctor In New Movie, Fans React / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. / Nabila Fash Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.