Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,494 members, 7,898,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) (3235 Views)

If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) / He Leaked My Nude Pictures, I Trusted Him. Pictures / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by memez: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2018
An angry boyfriend destroyed his girlfriend's car because she cheated on him. See the full photos below.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-destroyed-girlfriends-car-cheated-pics

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by memez: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2018

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by MJBOLT: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2018
the car looks like it was attacked by a dinosaur

2 Likes

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Flickzvill(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2018
This is not "keyed her car" this is "axe her car" shocked
But wait o I thought is was ladies that do this shi tables av been turned make she knw hw e feel grin
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Simbaz(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2018
shocked amazing revenge for a dead beat cheating girlfriend, grin Nigerian women pretty much stinks in any relationship

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Ikpewe: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
IF HE BOUGHT IT FOR HER HE IS FOOLISH FOR DESTROYING THE CAR INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT. IF THE GIRL BOUGHT IT WITH HER MONEY, HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED.

1 Like

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Simbaz:
shocked amazing revenge for a dead beat cheating girlfriend, grin Nigerian women pretty much stinks in any relationship

It's not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by pheels23: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Waw
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by IamD18: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Why destroy an innocent car?

You should have destroyed the lady in person.
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Blackfire(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2018
Yoruba people
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by mezarddinny: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2018
Blackfire:
Yoruba people
all these okpa people are a stain to this world, they are very useless and indecisive, they don't even know whats best for them, like eunice atuejide said, you people are blind and stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by SexyDenzel: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Damn! I thought this is bitchess style? now niggas are now exploring it and bringing new shit to this game? is that guy a Terminator? not keyed or spray painted but clawed like a mofo. Its not right, when people cheat and you can't thank God and move on from the cheat and want to pay back, do something else like fucck their sister (junior especially), their best friend or someone not fucck their property up
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by QuiverBox(f): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Is the guy related to wolverine

3 Likes

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Chuknovski(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by LordsApostle: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2018
As long as he is the one that bought it for her, no wahala
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Freak4achild(f): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2018
QuiverBox:
Is the guy related to wolverine

You read my mind.
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by solihu(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2018
;Day cheesy xmen wolverine comes to mind
MJBOLT:
the car looks like it was attacked by a dinosaur

1 Like

Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Khd95(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Is he a wolverine

See elongated marks everywhere cheesy
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Drdaps(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
That's 3D car painting
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Asin x-men grin
The pussy must be good ......
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by LordofNaija: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
The marks look like ogbomosho tribal marks, who else thinks same
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Cronix1(f): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbaz:

Pm.me now 0815.911.58.44
Re: Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) by Demorcrazy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Seems the Baba Logan is back... smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Asked My Bestie This Question And She Said... / See Photo As Woman Spying On Neighbor Gets Head Stuck In Metal Gate For 5-hour / The Weird Man I'm Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.