Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,326 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible (336 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Why You Should Sleep With Your Holy Bible Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Until most people in Nigeria realise that except the lord Christ Jesus build the Nation we will keep labouring in vain...

All this noise round about are the noises of drunken men, who are either ruled by their senses or the devil's..

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Spotted In The Holy Bible

For most people who thought Nnamdi Kanu is from God Almighty

So that you could differentiate between the work of God Almighty and the error of the age

And to finally put to bed the agitation of the ignorant men.... And finally hear the voice of God Almighty about who's Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

These are the voices of the most persecuted men in the history of the world and yet we have wonderful virtues to learn from their great lives and amazing letters written, most part with tears, apostle John one time said

" I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth".

The others​ also have this to say

But you have fully known my doctrine, my manner of life, my purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Yeah​, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue you my son in the things which you had learned and had been assured of, knowing of whom you had learned them;

And that from a child you had known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The LORD CHRIST knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But chiefly Nnamdi Kanu that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against dignities before the Lord God Almighty.

But these Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they don't understand; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the self proclaimed prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in there, and overcomed, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB according to the true proverb, "The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire"..

For some of you who have chosen to respect your dignities, read this;

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God Almighty our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God Almighty, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God Almighty: the powers that be are ordained of God Almighty.

Who so ever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God Almighty: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he is bearing not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God Almighty, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.

Wherefore you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Thanks all

Long live Nigerians

Long live great souls

Re: Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible by orunto27: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Seriously, Kanu & IPOB is all a WASTE of Time in Righteousness.
All our Armed Forces, The Police and all our Security Forces are NOT WORKING for any improvement in Nigerian Social System. They are working for Bokoharam and Miyetti-allah Fulani Herdsmen. They are APC and so Biafra, Kanu and IPOB are philosophically PDP opposition to be wiped out.
Until The current 36 Constitutional states are made fully autonomous and free to exploit, realise, earn, secure and expend their resources by themselves, The SW, SE, SS, CS, some hardworking NE, KANU and IPOB are just wasting time.
This Government is spoiling for Anarchy and until self realisation, association and control are securedly placed in the Hands of State Governments, before 2019 Elections, we all should be singing "The Nunc Dimitis" now.

cc: Gowon, OBJ, IBB, TYD, AFENIFERE, AA, OONI, OBI, GBOKON JOS, all Natural & Traditional Rulers of their people, Kanu and IPOB.
The Fulanis are eroding your Rights and wantonly destroying your traditions.
Presidential Order is now a Satanic Weapon of Wickedness in the hands of APC.
---By Orisa37
Re: Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Bam
Re: Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible by orisa37: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2018
orunto27:
Seriously, Kanu & IPOB is all a WASTE of Time in Righteousness.
All our Armed Forces, The Police and all our Security Forces are NOT WORKING for any improvement in Nigerian Social System. They are working for Bokoharam and Miyetti-allah Fulani Herdsmen. They are APC and so Biafra, Kanu and IPOB are philosophically PDP opposition to be wiped out.
Until The current 36 Constitutional states are made fully autonomous and free to exploit, realise, earn, secure and expend their resources by themselves, The SW, SE, SS, CS, some hardworking NE, KANU and IPOB are just wasting time.
This Government is spoiling for Anarchy and until self realisation, association and control are securedly placed in the Hands of State Governments, before 2019 Elections, we all should be singing "The Nunc Dimitis" now.

cc: Gowon, OBJ, IBB, TYD, AFENIFERE, AA, OONI, OBI, GBOKON JOS, all Natural & Traditional Rulers of their people, Kanu and IPOB.
The Fulanis are eroding your Rights and wantonly destroying your traditions.
Presidential Order is now a Satanic Weapon of Wickedness in the hands of APC.
---By Orisa37

The Fulanis CAPTURED SAMUEL AJAYI CROWTHER AND MOTHER AND SOLD THEM AS SLAVES TO THE PORTUGESE.
Re: Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible by orisa37: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2018
The Fulanis sold Samuel Ajai Crowther & mother as Slaves to The Portugese. Afonja was warned not to exchange Yoruba Cows with The Fulani Cows. Kanu, IPOB, I. AMOSUN, ALAKE, TINUBU etc should learn from the above.
Re: Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible by orisa37: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2018
The Fulanis sold Samuel Ajai Crowther & mother as Slaves to The Portugese. Afonja was warned not to exchange Yoruba Cows with The Fulani Cows. Kanu, IPOB, I. AMOSUN, ALAKE, TINUBU etc should learn from the above.
Re: Kanu And Ipob Spotted In The Holy Bible by orisa37: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2018
For this day Genesis: 16:12 was created that Kanu and IPOB may be aware that The Fulanis from Futa Jalon are Bedouin Tuareg Arabs.

(1) (Reply)

November 6th 2018 / Islam Facts : Other Muhammads You Should Know / The Arrogance Of Pentecostalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.