Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,115 members, 7,977,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani (2109 Views)

"Even Bullet Charmers Travel Using Abuja-kaduna Train" - Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by Enyibaba: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Senator Representing Kaduna Central at the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani Has regreted not quiting the All Progressives Congress when he had the Chance citing the promise made to him by the Leadership of the Party.

According to both Sani and his Media Aide, Abdulsamad Chima Amadi, They trusted the Leadership of the party without the knowledge they were been deceived.

See Source for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/i-was-lied-to-deceived-by-apc.html
Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2018
He put his hopes on Buhari, not knowing he knows little or nothing about happenings in the country, he is a mere figurehead.

Elrufai threw buhari's recommendation letter of shehu into the bin...

6 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by faaz24: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2018
O. Y. O
Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by nzeobi(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2018
what's new?

APC has been lying and scaming Nigerians since time immemorial, sorry you learnt your lesson late.

anyway access Bank debit my 2k and has refused to reverse after complaints, please who knows how I can get my money back.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by Omeokachie: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2018
You were simply naive to have believed Buhari, Lai, Oshi-omoh-OLE and the likes.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by magoo10(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2018
The unwise decision sani made was putting his trust on a lifeless leadership.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by FlintGuevara(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Serves him right. Greedy politician that masqueraded as a freedom fighter.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by futuregovernor: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Who trust APC

4 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by SarkinYarki: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2018
You are in party built on lies by pathological liars , thieves and terrorist and you expected not to be lied to there ? Oga you played yourself ...enjoy your premature retirement

6 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by gentlegenius(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2018
The leadership of APC are bunch of unrepentant liars...
Even the one that calls himself Pastor Osinbajo recently lied that under Buhari's administration, Nigeria has the richest black woman in the world.
But the truth is this:
Fulorunsho Alakija was the richest black woman in the world under GEJ administration. Right now, under this dullard regime she has fallen to number 3...
https:///richest-black-women-in-the-world/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6845049846

5 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by moneypussyweed(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2018
The joke is on you sir...lol

3 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2018
It serves you right . It would have been honourable, had you left whem you first made the move befote you changed your mind. The wise saw it earlier and left the party. You shot yourself in the leg, simple i also pity senator tejuosho who also fell on same ditch . His political career has ended in ogun state. A man of integrity should always be able to walk his talk. Una take am resemble buhari who said he would do one term and stop politicians from seeking medical treatment abroad. We all know he didn't keep his words. Awon alaisooto gbogbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by KanwuliaMama: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2018
The WAILING continues!
Join the club sir! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by rusher14: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2018
From the blast of the whistle your only preoccupation was to lampoon your own party.

Every step taken by them was an opportunity for you to shine against the manifesto and focus of your group.

What were you expecting?

You are indeed a foolish old man.
Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by N2an2a: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Shehu Sani good morning .

1 Like

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by Carlyscales: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Alright!!

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
nzeobi:
what's new?

APC has been lying and scaming Nigerians since time immemorial, sorry you learnt your lesson late.

anyway access Bank debit my 2k and has refused to reverse after complaints, please who knows how I can get my money back.
Make complain on twitter, mention their official handle and also handle of Consumer Protection Council, Central Bank of Nigeria and any other influencers.

They will contact you sharp-sharp
Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by igwe44(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
My people, always pray to God to give you sense.

Don't ever be like this soon to be ex senator.

Common sense is not common at all.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by BENZINA(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Thought this man understood politics, he has been overrated, now i know he is a learner.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by dokie: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Honestly, saraki , dogora and the rest of them were fortunate to have left APC when they did. Na dogora lucky pass sef cause he took a longer time to do.

If they remained in APC, they would all have been former politicians as we speak.

Shehu sani is not as intelligent as he appears.

Poor guy.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by baliyubla: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Who cares.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by KenOne: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Which one is easterntelegraph.com, one of so many blogs to carry out fake news about APC in the bid to campaign for PDP. Igbo people with anyone who can pay more are 5 and 6.

Atikulate is their new slogan they've forgotten about Biafra watch and see how they fail flat with Atiku in 2019, after that they'll start their Biafra songs again.
Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by APCLyingBastard: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2018
Same idiot who demanded monetary compensation from the PDP aside a guaranteed automatic ticket to re contest his sit as a precondition to decamping from the APC?

Shehu Sani is a fraud.

He demanded from the PDP a whooping 100million before he decamp from the APC. When the PDP told him that decamping was a matter of principle and not for financial gain he ran to Buhari who gave him 50million naira in cash and promised him a return to the Senate. Shehu did not hesitate to spill all he knew about the PDP plans but was also ready to be part and parcel of the Presidency plot to forcefully remove Saraki and his deputy.

El Rufai is an asshole but he is not a pretentious prick like Shehu Sanni.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2018
What did you expect when you joined the TERRORIST party (APC)?
Re: I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani by ATS1: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2018
What did he do special to deserve an automatic ticket? He is among the first set of ppl to align with Saraki to make derogatory comments to their party and the president. You can not be in a party and play the role of opposition and expect that same party to give ticket. Am very happy now that he is not with Saraki, Pdp and his Party . This is an opportunity for him to test his self aclaimed popularity in another party. Am absolutely confident he can not win even a councillor seat if not in Pdp or Apc. Am sending this message from Kaduna so am not guessing.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes On Buhari For Collecting His Waec Result After 57 Years / Kofar Mata Flyover. Northern Nigeria Biggest Construction Project. Pix / Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.