Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,791 members, 7,918,541 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:37 AM

Who Can Help Me On Hw To Stay In Turkey Or Cyprus For A Week - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Help Me On Hw To Stay In Turkey Or Cyprus For A Week (1048 Views)

Turkey Or Cyprus For Study And Work? / Schooling In Cyprus For International Students / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me On Hw To Stay In Turkey Or Cyprus For A Week by zizzo: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2010
Good day my fellow friend Nigerians i need a help from you my fellow Nigerians cus i want to leave nigeria to turkey and i need a help of who is going to accommodating me for just a week or two week b4 i will fine my way out pls and i need a serious person to stay with when i get there abeg oh here is my phone number, 07060575253 incase ?
Re: Who Can Help Me On Hw To Stay In Turkey Or Cyprus For A Week by wip4: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Are you comin by flight,sea or road? you better stay at hotel.
Re: Who Can Help Me On Hw To Stay In Turkey Or Cyprus For A Week by Vicjustice: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2010
zizzo:

Good day my fellow friend Nigerians i need a help from you my fellow Nigerians cus i want to leave nigeria to turkey and i need a help of who is going to accommodating me for just a week or two week b4 i will fine my way out pls and i need a serious person to stay with when i get there abeg oh here is my phone number, 07060575253 incase ?
   What airport will you be arriving at?
   I've lived in Turkey and i know very well about the country and the lifestyles of Nigerians therefore, i believe i'm in a good position to let you know that 9 in 10 Nigerians in Turkey are having it tough there. realise and acknowledge the fact that these stranded and frustrated guys have one ultimate desire in their minds, and that is; how to join a group of clandestine in extremely risk migration match (known as Iki-iki) to western countries as Turkey is often not their original target country neither is it their desired destination, hence they refer to it as a "transit point" or a "gate-way" to Europe.
   So now, if it's your desire to get into Europe via Turkey, then bear in mind that you'd be doing so at the risk of your life. I must let you know that many people don't succeed and no one hear about them because they didn't make it alive: there are many, many risky factors that i'm too bored to narrate here.
   These said, if however you are determined and you can't find anyone reliable for accommodation before your due date, don't worry much, you can check-in a hostel, they are very cheap in Turkey, costing about 5 Euros per day. This could be cheaper than staying with these stranded and frustrated Nigerian guys who would take advantage of your circumstances to rip you off since this is one of their their methods of raising the funds for their Iki-iki trip to Europe.
  Most Nigerians and Tanzanians are in one way or the other involved in hard drugs: In Turkey, you wouldn't like to visit the homes of Nigerian guys that you don't know too well for fear of Turkish Jandama bursting in and arresting you together with them in a drug packaging house, you don't want to do some good years in a Turkish jail, do you? There are numerous reports of innocent Nigerian JJCs doing time in jail for being at the wrong places at the wrong time.

(1) (Reply)

Applying For A Uk Tourist Visa: Pls Help / When Is The Best Time Of Year To Book Tickets To Lagos (for Christmas)? / Documents Needed For A Us Vistor Visa Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.