Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (77224 Views)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / Missing Treasure Ofunya Found After Eight Days — Family (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by moxaziz: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2018
this family is weird but still beautiful
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by sweetilicious(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
EmekaBlue:
The child skin colour is confused

You are not serious
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2018
albino + black = ...... black albino
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by babaireti(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
The Sheohered was only obtaining his Thite from the gullible foolish Sheep,shikena
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by babaireti(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Darkness vs Light
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by sinaj(f): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
donbenie:
Not really,IT'S a RECESSIVE GENE..meaning both parents will have to possess the gene for it to manifest in their offspring..
It is like Sickle Cell disease where both parents will have to be AS for their child to be a Sickler..
okay thanks
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by eyinjuege: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Look at that beautiful black skin.... glowing.

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
waaoooow. they're so beautiful.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by zagorakis(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Les:
Biologist, who can remind me the term for these when two different genes for the same trait expressing themselves at the same time in an offspring?
Co dominance
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2018
My goodness.
Her skin is positively glowing! Love it.
Baby got best of both worlds smiley
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Mizwisdom(f): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mr. Albino looks a bit weird

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Babacele: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
My goodness. Her skin is positively glowing! Love it. Baby got best of both worlds smiley
let us adopt one naa.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
She's beautiful. Black girls like her are rare kiss
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2018
Babacele:
let us adopt one naa.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How u dey?
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Mr. Albino looks a bit weird

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Hi, do you do all kinds including novels?
Hard and soft copy?
Thanks
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Babacele: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2018
I 'm good. I'm sure you are too.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Mizwisdom(f): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Hi, do you do all kinds including novels?
Hard and soft copy?
Thanks

Yes I do, Sidney Sheldon, John Chrisham, Nora Roberts and other best sellers. Just hard copies are available for now
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Yes I do, Sidney Sheldon, John Chrisham, Nora Roberts and other best sellers. Just hard copies are available for now
Can I get your whatsapp pls?
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by PMoTheGreat: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2018
She's beautiful
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by nowpresence(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
black skin is so beautiful.
I wish I am this dark
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by makahlj2: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
now that is what i call black. not all these idiots that think bleaching is what makes them beautiful. if i will ever marry a black negro for any reason, she must be as black as her
To everyone his own... She looks too black for my liking... I prefer my chocolate-brown girls smiley
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Fitbillionairep: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2018
makahlj2:
To everyone his own... She looks too black for my liking... I prefer my chocolate-brown girls smiley
after spending a good part of my life with whites , i think i am more attracted to blacks . its either real black or real white. not chocolate or light bleached skin or any of those nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / A Frustrated Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.