Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,387 members, 7,897,746 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (84170 Views)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by lesbiconverter: 5:27am On Oct 22, 2018
JamaicanLove:
cry

So something is telling me

To Rub Aboniki in my PUŚSY

Should I do it?
Don't do it. It'll hurt me

Yes or No
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by olujastro: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Everything is news these days...including Segun, my secondary school classmate's pre-wedding pictures. shocked
Congrats in advance bro.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2018
I just came to read comments and I know am not alone.

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by baddosky1: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Weddings are like gyrating in the club...honeymooning is like drinking all the ice cold drinks and taking shisha while in the VIP lounge of the club...the hangover is when stuff like the first pregnancy, arguments, bills to be paid kicks in...

Bad news is that the "hangover" in this case lasts forever!

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmm. Wondering who even brought the idea of pre-wedding pics sef. Don't even understand the need and the concept behind it. What happens to the pics they have been taking before.. Ohhh, those ones were married not guaranteed pics. Okay oooo!
honestly. Now, without pre-wedding pix, some people's marriage isn't complete. Nonsense
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2018
baddosky1:
Weddings are like gyrating in the club...honeymooning is like drinking all the ice cold drinks and taking shisha while in the VIP lounge of the club...the hangover is when stuff like the first pregnancy, arguments, bills to be paid kicks in...

Bad news is that the "hangover" in this case lasts forever!

Abi o, all these stupid pre-marital boys and girls fooling each other.

Anybody wey never pay school fees or rent no sabi nothing, never reach adulthood.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by LastDays777: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2018
kazeeyoung:
Oya take dis..

Lol, very funny.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Tonimordred(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Who ask u 2 upload awa pix
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by carlos1(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Black shoes with denim shocked where's the fashion police when you need them angry

Can u see that those shoes fit her with d jeans? Must everything b stereotyped?
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by missCAPS: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
The picture of the man resting his head on her chest looks discomforting and makes no sense.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Toblesh(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2018
oshe111:
Nah......

I've seen it and I can tell you that it is as big as

Groudnut

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by CityNGR: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Divay22:
That chest is a definition of Comfort kiss
HML?!

Put your head on my chest baby and forget your worries wink
No I'll pass. Thanks anyway.... Ik put head ran mad, Uche put head became dull, okonjo put head he no remember book again... Biko carry your chest dey go maybe Fulani herdsmen go value am
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Sholaco: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2018
This guy must be APC member grin see his cap shocked
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Centcanada: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Is Nairaland all about pre- wedding photos? Everyday prewedding photo, everyday prewedding photos.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2018
we shall save the pix, so that when next you come complaining about yawife on forum, the pix will be used to remind you for better for worse. angry
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Innobee99(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are they nairalanders? You can't just invade people's privacy by posting their pictures on social media na.
If not for public consumption, then why did they snap?
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by ladyn4real(f): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2018
the lady is older than the guy full stop
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Uyi168: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2018
oshe111:
Nah......

I've seen it and I can tell you that it is as big as

Groudnut
hahahaha

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Aleora(f): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Black shoes with denim shocked where's the fashion police when you need them angry
deadly woman# Micheal Adams assistant pastor to vogue..wetin she suppose wear,? Na wetin she get she wear biko..
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2018
JamaicanLove:
cry

So something is telling me

To Rub Aboniki in my PUŚSY

Should I do it?

Yes or No
sad
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
But the head is bigger than the body...
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by InMyOpinion(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2018
better than all those "doggy style' rubbish. All the best people
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Wiinnd(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2018
So the guy na Lai Mohammed brother
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by nyovest300(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018
she go sabi cook o
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Sunnah1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are they nairalanders? You can't just invade people's privacy by posting their pictures on social media na.

This "Change" has really influenced you. Pre-Wedding Photo now privacy?
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Luchiana1(f): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dnt give up..watch n like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k subscribe
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by naijapage(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Harry00(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
ah ah it is rightfuly urs
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
zicoraads:

undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Spill it out tongue
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by zicoraads: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Divay22:

Spill it out tongue
Does your chest have money on it? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.