Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,072 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF (4086 Views)

Video: Edo Woman Finish Reno Omokri With Insult For Talking Carelessly / Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by BabaRamota1980: 2:50am On Oct 22, 2018
jumobi1:
Ok continue with underperforming Buhari just because your tribesman is VP. Detrimentally backward point of view.

There is tremendous value chain in that. What is SGF compared to VP?

PDP denied SW Party Chairmanship, denied us VP....and offered SGF. What do they take us for, Ibo?

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by enemybulldozer(m): 2:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Monjerk:
Go and sit down my friend. You rant slot here. Why not face your APC, what is your business with PDP.

Empty barrel.
Exactly my thoughts sarrki is just a confused APC goon.
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Hedonini:
Idiot. Now that a Yoruba man is the VP, shebi milk and honey is flowing in the streets of Yoruba land and in the household of every Yoruba family?

I don't really understand you fools. I'm a full blooded Igbo human being, but I championed the choice of Femi Adeshina as Atiku's running mate. I don't care a hoot about tribe. Even if my own uncle from my village is the President, there is no guarantee that my life would be better for it. Unless he draws me close and I have the opportunity to participate in illicit deals and make a fortune. If I don't have ny direct contact with him, then it is useless where the president, vice president, or any other government official comes from!

Just get me a competent person in that office who would govern well and provide the enabling environment for me to thrive in my daily grind, for me to have a decent quality of life. That's all I fucking ask for. Only very stupid and myopic fools would kill themselves over the ethnicity of political office holders. Wetin you gain say the president, VP or SGF na from your state or zone? Wetin you gain?
Because of people like you, I'll still hang around in this forum for awhile. Kudos bro for your mentality. The f00l that created this thread is and will likely remain poor for a long time because of his foolish brain. He forgets that in Nigeria, Billionaire Arthur Eze of the SE, Dangote of the North and Adenuga of the SW will hardly have the time for tribalism but their business empires.

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 3:07am On Oct 22, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Because of people like you, I'll still hang around in this forum for awhile. Kudos bro for your mentality. The f00l that created this thread is and will likely remain poor for a long time because of his foolish brain. He forgets that in Nigeria, Billionaire Arthur Eze of the SE, Dangote of the North and Adenuga of the SW will hardly have the time for tribalism but their business empires.

You lack sense of reasoning
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by BabaRamota1980: 3:16am On Oct 22, 2018
MajorJeffery:

The guy you quoted said Osinbajo being VP has not resulted in windfall for Yoruba. He added that even if his own relative is President there is no guarantee of a windfall to the family.

Inspite of this knowledge, will he vote his relative though? Yes, because blood is thicker than water.

Osinbajo is blood, Atiku is not. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by MYHUBBY: 3:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku cannot get 20% votes in southwest.. I'm with you on this, let's leave politics aside , no Igbo person will vote Atiku if they're VP to Buhari

this is just a common sense. even if Atiku pick southwest as VP, isn't an arsenal to his victory in 2019 election talkless of not picking from the bloc votes region

is it Igbo that's abusing, disagreeing with themselves that will give him victory when their unity is ineffective in electoral participation

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Afamed: 3:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
nairaland lead ranter, you are still not tired. you haven't see anything yet. Atiku is a goal. yoruba people are with Atiku.
The same way Yorubas were with Eleka and Adeleke few months ago. You haven't learned a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Johnnyessence(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Afamed:

The same way Yorubas were with Eleka and Adeleke few months ago. You haven't learned a lesson.
i was very happy that the people came out enmass and exercise their franchise in the last month governorship election. if you don't know very well, distinguished senator ademola adeleke and prof eleka won the poll. besides the case is still in the tribunal.
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
nairaland lead ranter, you are still not tired. you haven't see anything yet. Atiku is a goal. yoruba people are with Atiku.
someone should pls press auto reset button for for this boi
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2018
modath:

A bird in hand is worth 50,000 ( Ghost employee count) in the bush....
Omo eni oni sedibebere ka fi Ileke sidi Omo elomi..
Temi n Temi.. Teni n Temi ...
Let each person tend their own gardens & see which one blooms best....
By FeBUHARI, everyone will know their scores... shocked
okare waa shorire
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2018
mightyhazell:
thats what coke can do to the brains. Sarrki is a gbagada outpatient..
you shouldn't wish bad for a fellow human being. Raise your argument and let's see
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by UncleJudax(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2018
poiZon:

obj was the president for 8yrs, how n when did yoruba land endured opposition?

do u even knw what opposition means?
Opposition means where Tinubu stood/stands. grin

You should know that.

Anyway, there will always be Yorubas who reason with their own brain. And they voted PDP in 2015, and in Osun last month.

Not everyone is under Tinubu's spell
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by UncleJudax(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Karatum:

Madam, that's Yorubas f**king business. He is Yoruba and we don't care if he can win his PU or not
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2018
bamidelee:

someone should pls press auto reset button for for this boi
you will vote for atiku.
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by mightyhazell: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2018
bamidelee:

you shouldn't wish bad for a fellow human being. Raise your argument and let's see
raise argument with Gbagada coke outpatient?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys And Native Doctor Burnt To Death For Murder Of SS3 Student / I Prefer Sleeping In Cell, Not Office, That’s Allah’s Wish – Magu Tells Police A / Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.