Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi (78108 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by bleeding: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2018
sad
Kwamecron:
Stupid

The Igbo's don't kW wat they need and wat they want
Atikulooter and obituary. failed
They are just the main problem in this Country always beating drum of war. That's why most of them are ilitrates
buhari the slayer of the ipobshit
angry
Kwamecron:
Stupid

They are just the main problem in this Country always beating drum of war. That's why most of them are ilitrates
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Kayode Ogundamisi the chief zombie and cohorts keep stalking IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu

.Igbos are Atikulating seriously so eat your hearts out wink

We must Atikulate dear kiss
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by Bambambiglo: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Heaven knows I laffed out loud when I got to where he said Nigerian Army killed his dog. RIP

John wick
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by wellmax(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018
sweerychick:
journalist indeed by spreading false news! Where did Nnamdi kanu said he'll threaten the Nigeria army? I listened to the speech and 80% of what that idiot said up there is false undecided

Of course you did not listen. Thank you.
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by Bambambiglo: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2018
farano:
I was here cool

Farano you're pretty and very sexy, I love you kiss

Unlike that ugly thing jamaicanlove
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by suxxo: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2018
honestly this guy is just like a clown to me

LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by jclassiq(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
My dear face ur front. Did I whistle for you?
or you can just answer the question.
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by Adakintroy: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Odingo1:

I wish you what you wish yourself, it is a big surprise how a person will prefer those who kill and occupy against those will enter a place and take over due to their hardworking in establishing their businesses without killing the host, it is all about hate.

Abeg leave that talk. You guys are alfa greedy. You don't know when to stop. You don't share. If you take over territories you real nature comes out. You can't restrain yourself with money. You are worst.
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Farano you're pretty and very sexy, I love you kiss

Unlike that ugly thing jamaicanlove

Ok
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by Bede2u(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9Skc4tark

This is the full speech here. This summary is false
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kwamecron:
Stupid

Most of your tribe people are the illiterate.
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by HotMata: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nobody should fall for this so called Leader of the Biafra people. As an easterner I will like to quickly ask that every well meaning Igbo and other tribes in the east dissociate themselves from this monster and a man who have clearly emerged out of stubborness and deceit just to put and paint a very bad name and image for every Igbo in Nigeria and the world at large. What he did was nothing but a modern day abuse of trust and the rule of law. I urge the Buhari-led government to not relent but do more and go extra length in tackling individuals such as these down to their kneels to make sure that peace is restored in all the regions of this great country.
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by maxlev1: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Adakintroy:
So we south south don't have a say abi? You are just going to claim us without our approval abi?

What if we want to be Nigerians by ourselves.or you that is fighting for your own self determination will stop others from their own self determination too?

Aside

I don't trust ogbo man around my oil ..their eye for money pass aboki. They are too dominaring.

I know am an aboki slave. But I prefer it to igbo slave. Igbo don't share.
Bro u just said it all. It seems these people takes us south south for fools that's why they have the audacity to just wake up one day and start preaching that we are part of them. As in that is madness of the highest order. In essence they are saying we don't have a choice, and we don't have wisdom as well. It is so annoying eh!
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by Christistruth00: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
symbianDON:

i suspect he was on isreali tramadol grin grin grin grin grin grin his dog was more important to him than his supporters who died that's why he mentioned it first

It was the death of “Jack” his dog that pained him most and he could not hide it.
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by sexybol(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Heaven knows I laffed out loud when I got to where he said Nigerian Army killed his dog. RIP
he remembered the dogs name but not the other dead people
Re: Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi by gidgiddy: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
HotMata:
Nobody should fall for this so called Leader of the Biafra people. As an easterner I will like to quickly ask that every well meaning Igbo and other tribes in the east dissociate themselves from this monster and a man who have clearly emerged out of stubborness and deceit just to put and paint a very bad name and image for every Igbo in Nigeria and the world at large. What he did was nothing but a modern day abuse of trust and the rule of law. I urge the Buhari-led government to not relent but do more and go extra length in tackling individuals such as these down to their kneels to make sure that peace is restored in all the regions of this great country.

You haven't asked Buhari to tackle Boko Haram and Herdsmen who are killing people everyday, your headache is unarmed Nnamdi Kanu.

The foolishness out there these days is beyond belief

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.