Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS (2911 Views)

Simon Ekpa Has Declared No Voting In South East Or Get Decapitated. Video / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Declared Emeka Offor Wanted ! Dead Or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by princdebola201(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atikulootors and obituary people should take it easy with me grin

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by ifex370(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Does this mean the Aso rock team was actually scared in the first place?....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by barojana: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
With this boycott announced both SS and SW may go in the way of Buhari. Yes ppl don't like buhari but nobody wants to be part of a sinking ship. We told atiku choose NOI or Adesina but he wouldn't listen.

Now he chose a core easterner and the people are going to boycott. The only good thing is in the future when they complain of political marginalization we would tell them of this time where they willingly sold out against their candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by ican2020: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
when I see people campaigning for bubu, I give up for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by DarkFive: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Foolish post

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by princdebola201(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
DarkFive:
Foolish post
you could have ignore it alaye baje

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by Whobedatte(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Where n when did KANU mention 'boycott' in his speech ?
Mumu post

1 Like

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by IamAtikulate: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
barojana:
With this boycott announced both SS and SW may go in the way of Buhari. Yes ppl don't like buhari but nobody wants to be part of a sinking ship. We told atiku choose NOI or Adesina but he wouldn't listen.

Now he chose a core easterner and the people are going to boycott. The only good thing is in the future when they complain of political marginalization we would tell them of this time where they willingly sold out against their candidate.
What is this afonjaaz saying, do Ndi igbo resemble Lagos that is remote controlled by one tooth rotten gworo chewing addict?

I am IPOB but I would vote for Atiku and FYI, NK didn't condemn the ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by eyeview: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi KANU did not say anything in that direction. Why are these Yorubas particular about playing the devil's advocate. Why do they seek the division of igbos vote for atiku? Why do the heathen rage? Why do they imagine vain things?Are they happy with this lifeless govt that has ruined our nation?
Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by BeautifulMind2: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
barojana:

[/s]
I don't believe Nnamdi Kalu order of no election will affect Eastern states come 2019, let us study Anambra election 2013, then there was no order by IPOB leader to boycott the election, the election was free and fair without threat from IPOB, The result showed APGA polled 180,178 votes, PDP polled 97,700 votes; APC got 95,963 votes,

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/anambra-obiano-declared-winner-today/

Forward to 2017 IPOB gave order for Anambrians to boycott the election, they went to all markets, towns, used their radio to canvass for people to boycott the election, I could remember when I was going to office, I saw them with more than 15 buses asking people not to come out, that anybody that vote will die, even the governor and APGA members were scared by their threats, now let study the result to know how Kalu sit at home order affected governorship election in 2017. APGA polled 234,071 votes to beat Tony Nwoye of the All Progressives Congress, APC who came second with 98,752 votes.
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Oseloka Obaze, came third in the November 18 contest with 70,293 votes.

In 2013 when there was no IPOB Order to boycott the election
Results from INEC showed that of the 1,776,167 registered voters in the state, 465,891 people were accredited and total vote cast was 442,242
Total number of accredited voters: 457, 311. below is the Link
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/150641-inec-declares-apgas-obiano-winner-anambra-governorship-election.html

2017 when IPOB gave Order to boycott governorship election in Anambra

total valid votes cast at the poll was 422,314; total number of rejected votes, 26,457 while the total votes cast was 448,771 votes.
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/finally-inec-declares-obiano-winner-anambra-governorship-poll/
Although numbers of those that votes is 27% of registered voters, it happen across the states during governorship election, same low percentage recorded in Ekiti and Osun election recently those that voted wasn't up to 50% of registered voters.
Re: Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS by DarkFive: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
U lack common sense

princdebola201:
you could have ignore it alaye baje

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium / I Congratulate Atiku/obi... Buhari, If I Don’t Heal You, Jail Me – Prophet Udok / Buhari Cuts Cake Together With Ojukwu At Ojukwu's Birthday Party (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.