Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) (50899 Views)

Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2018
His hairstyle has never stopped him from been a world class player
. His hairstyle have never affected him negatively , so why killing yourself for waiting no concern Una.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Wrong priority as always
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by babatee90(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2018
ojuikwu:
100percent.of nairala,nds are confirm mad people.they will always talks ups and down
Thank goodness you know you are one of them grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Techiekingee(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Pls appreciate the barber...wow
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by legibow: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Yuletide25:
What did I just see in the comments?

" SALON D'OR "

Some people are wicked o
very wicked ooooo.... Am surprise u are just knowing

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Richieeleeee(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Fans blasting him for his haircuts you guys must be perfect in everything you do...... and I don't think pogba is performing bad the team is not performing well and it's affecting them all not just pogba but that shouldn't stop him from doing what he likes the dude loves the club if not h le for don pack him bags waka go team when dey perform better still dey collect him money join
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by MJBOLT: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2018
PurestBoy:
Star barber, the same guy he flew to Russia during World Cup to barber his hair and return to London when through.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by 360command: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2018
That hair cut na 500 euros
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by gagadey(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
PurestBoy:
Star barber, the same guy he flew to Russia during World Cup to barber his hair and return to London when through.

“To barber his hair”. Lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2018
you mean this?
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2018
But you can't cure ugliness with haircut. See am like Jamaican goat

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2018
SALON D'OR got me .the guy is so savage

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Its no business of anybody the hair cuts he makes
He is a brand on its own
He wishes to promote the business of his barber
Its not anyone's business

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Dat M, na Mourinho @ exit
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Haha. New award to be lunch.
Salon D'or.
This award is given to a player that is not stable in form but stable in haircut.
The nominees are
1. Paul Pugba
2. Bakayoko
3. Gerud
grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by princfred(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2018
SmilingMary:
See the idiot who couldn't mark Rudiger for the first goal is here showing off like he's a kid
He is a kid besides the money and the fame.
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2018
gagadey:

“To barber his hair”. Lol

Lol you need to check your dictionary and learn, there's nothing like barb in relation to cutting of hair, the word Barber is a noun; the person who cuts hair and verb; the act of cutting of hair.
Don't say, I want to barb my hair,
Say, I want to barber my hair. I'm glad you've learnt something new today.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol some people are hearing salon d'or here for the 1st time
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=72304235][/quote]

Lol you need to check your dictionary and learn, there's nothing like barb in relation to cutting of hair, the word Barber is a noun; the person who cuts hair and verb; the act of cutting of hair.
Don't say, I want to barb my hair,
Say, I want to barber my hair. I'm glad you've learnt something new today.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Ctrlfocus: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Accurate soccer forecast.

Few games but 100% sure. (Even has a cool formula, so if you know you know)

Gambling isn't for everyone, and if you don't know the secret u wl continue to lose ur hard earn money.

And if u are ready, u must equally know or understand that winners never quit n quitters never win, so u must not give up too early. (Strength of the mind)Though I am here to always guide you to make ur millions in soccer bettings.

You don't stake based on passions, but based on accurate n systematic calculations.

Reach me on (agbonsco3@gmail.com ) for tomorrow's bankers.

And thereafter we shall exchange contacts and continue to chat on whatapp if u don't mind.

I wl always give one game for a test, and a trial wl surely convince you.

....When it comes to gambling, u don't stake what u can't afford to loose, 'GET THAT' and the most important tin is to try as much as possible not to get frustrated as a gambler. "Gamblers do learn and master the secrets" (Atimes u play a kind of game that wd bring jst little income jst to make sure u recover ur stake in other tickets)

Cheers hustle tight ..
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by izombie(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Pogba thinks he's still 19 years. Dude should improve on his football abeg. This is not hating.
Meanwhile that salon d'or jibe is damn hilarious.
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
This Guy Has Football Haters Overall Not Man U Fans
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by izombie(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Pogba thinks he's still 19 years. Dude should improve on his football abeg. This is not hating.
Meanwhile than salon d'or jibe is damn hilarious.
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by ifeko1214(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
ojuikwu:
100percent.of nairala,nds are confirm mad people.they will always talks ups and down

U say? They will always talks
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by skallion7(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2018
Yuletide25:
What did I just see in the comments?

" SALON D'OR "

Some people are wicked o
its not wickedness, there's a award called salon d or. Ronaldo don win am before
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2018
legibow:
very wicked ooooo.... Am surprise u are just knowing
hahaha
funny enough

I think it should be opposite the of balloon d or award
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by skallion7(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Excallibur:
Lol some people are hearing salon d'or here for the 1st time
I tell you bro, something that's an award
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by kokostick(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
See why some celebrities don't like helping some less privilege... #because of insults the have received
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2018
skallion7:
its not wickedness, there's a award called salon d or. Ronaldo don win am before
The award you are talking about is called BALLON D OR not salon d 'or

it's because of pogba 's hairstyle the guy used the word salon to mock him
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by egedege1(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
It Is his money, his life style. let him be
Re: Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) by skallion7(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Yuletide25:

The award you are talking about is called BALLON D OR not salon d 'or

it's because of pogba 's hairstyle the guy used the word salon to mock him
Lmao, there's an award called salon d'or. go check google to find out

Ignorance is bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles / Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.