Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? (3891 Views)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? by budaatum: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

Wow budaa hope you are back to full function.
As good as can be, considering. Thanks. Life gave me lemons so I now drink lots of lemonade.
Re: Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2018
budaatum:

As good as can be, considering. Thanks. Life gave me lemons so I now drink lots of lemonade.

Keep trucking on budaa, I hope 2019 brings you good health and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? by budaatum: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

Glory to Jesus for that. Stay healthy.
A cousin of mine came to see me on the day I left home and we were laughing at how oddly we both walked. He'd been ill too, but couldn't do a buhari like I could so I left him there. He's a prayer, morning and evening, takes God serious and fasts and tithes too. I was in hospital and two weeks later, he was dead.

If not the fact that buda could fly home to the wonderful doctors and the crane out the window and the picture of flowers with petals that moved, I'd say, Anas, or buda would be dead too. Indeed glory and thanks that buda is healthy.

The thing is, until we Nigerians understand that 'Jesus' is wisdom, knowledge and power that can be acquired through diligent study instead of some idea to be believed and worshipped, we shall never ever enter the Kingdom of God!
Re: Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? by hahn(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

Heartless beast, that's what you are. I'm glad you are raising kids, you may just understand how it feels to be inhuman towards others.

Your god is the heartless beast because it is all powerful but yet does nothing to stop women being raped or kids dying from disease, poverty and hunger daily yet threatens to send them to hell so I can enjoy the smell of suya.

And what does that make you? You worship this psychopathic ideology and you don't bat an eyelid for people who suffer around the world because it is your god's will. In fact you look forward to watching billions of people burn while you bask in your imaginary heaven.

You are devoid of empathy and you are well known on this forum as mannerless buffoon and definitely not a role model for the religion you profess.

You are a waste of time and you are not in the position to make comments on being "humane".

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? by budaatum: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

Keep trucking on budaa, I hope 2019 brings you good health and prosperity.
And to you and everyone else on here my Lord.
Re: Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? by Anas09: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
hahn:

Your god is the heartless beast because it is all powerful but yet does nothing to stop women being raped or kids dying from disease, poverty and hunger daily yet threatens to send them to hell so I can enjoy the smell of suya.

And what does that make you? You worship this psychopathic ideology and you don't bat an eyelid for people who suffer around the world because it is your god's will. In fact you look forward to watching billions of people burn while you bask in your imaginary heaven.

You are devoid of empathy and you are well known on this forum as mannerless buffoon and definitely not a role model for the religion you profess.

You are a waste of time and you are not in the position to make comments on being "humane".
Why are you soooo bitter tho? What happened?

This hate for YHWH is deep. It seems demons took over your mind before you were dropped on your head when you first saw the sun.

Man, calm down, i don't want to see you roast, but i can't stop you from burning since you prefer the flames.

You shall really enjoy the fire, no ones choice but yours.

I wonder what you'd do, becos Jesus shall get that son of yours preaching the gospel and casting demons out of people when he comes of age.
Re: Should People Have The Right To Kill Themselves? by hahn(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Anas09:

Why are you soooo bitter tho? What happened?

This hate for YHWH is deep. It seems demons took over your mind before you were dropped on your head when you first saw the sun.

Man, calm down, i don't want to see you roast, but i can't stop you from burning since you prefer the flames.

You shall really enjoy the fire, no ones choice but yours.

I wonder what you'd do, becos Jesus shall get that son of yours preaching the gospel and casting demons out of people when he comes of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Aim Of The Noah's Flood / Should Obadiah777 Be Put To The Sword? / Did Jesus Went To Heaven The Day He Died Or 40 Days After ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.