Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,075 members, 7,919,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His (1001 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Michaelkitan(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wizkid has fired back with a blast at fan who asked about his other Children.

Nigeria and international superstar, Wizkid has replied with a blast to a fan who trolled him by asking about his other children after the star posted only about Zion.

Wizkid tweeted that he was with his son Zion "Zion on road with dad". The Twitter user and fan quoted and replied the star by asking about his other children, Tife and Ayo "How is Tife and Ayo".

The Soco singer has reacted with an intelligent way of blasting the the Twitter user. Wizkid tweeted: 'They doing good, thank you. I hope ur fada is home with u right now?'.

Via:http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2018/10/hope-fada-home-wizkid-blasts-fan-about-children.html?m=1

Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by PMBfirstson(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
both wizkid and his fan are kids...
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by yungmoney447(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
There's no difference btw wizkid and his goat...
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
But seriously, that is not my business.

See my business:

Hello! Good Evening!

Please, I need your help. No, I am not going to beg for money and I do not even want to beg. But please, I do not have a job and I want one urgently. I want to start doing something to fetch me income.

Please, I want a job. I want to work and I want to eat and spend from what I earn with my own hands. I do not want to beg for money. I am keen on earning for myself but there is no chance. And that is why I am reaching out. Anybody, please help if you can.

I am a SSCE holder if you care to know. But I want to work for some time and save up money and decided afterwards what I want to do, whether to go to school or school part-time while still working. But now, I want to work.

Please, anyone! I am in Lagos but I can try coming to any other state in Nigeria if I am capable of travelling over and if I can be given accommodation.

I have computer skills as well if you care to know. I once attended a computer school and I once worked in a law firm as a secretary. And I am nineteen. But that does not mean I only want to do any work pertaining to using computer. Even if it sales boy, or to mop floor or general cleaning in a company, or any other work, please tell me about it.

Please somebody help me. I want to work! Please help!
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by OKorowanta: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pepper eye say him former puna Tania don carry di pothole go give anada man.
No more quick fling with ex.
Wizilazo wizilazo! Everyday Zion Zion Zion just because your baby mamas call you out.
Wish you anoda hit before the year ends tho.
Dat one sef dey.
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Pekele007: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wizkids dad was a deadbeat. That's why he hardly associate with him.

So it's hereditary.
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by IamD18: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
I hope ur fada is home with u right now?

How can his fada is home with him?

How this guy dey take converse with the likes of Drake and co?

Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pekele007:
Wizkids dad was a deadbeat. That's why he hardly associate with him.

So it's hereditary.
How about your dad?
I’ve never seen you associate with your dad .
I hope your fada is home with you right now cheesy
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Ever8054: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
na waooo,wetin kwansighn the inosent old man for this matter now?....wizkid, on behalf of d boy papa... take...

Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2018
IamD18:
I hope ur fada is home with u right now?

How can his fada is home with him?

How this guy dey take converse with the likes of Drake and co?
so u don't understand sacarsm
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Issakendrick: 6:02am On Oct 22, 2018
michaelandre:
so u don't understand sacarsm
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by mayweather145: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2018
I don't know who to support between d fan and Wizkid self . But to me Wizkid is always showing off the white baby mama and her son Zion , all d time .
Re: I Hope Ur Fada Is Home With U Right Now - Wizkid Blasts Fan Who Asked About His by Pekele007: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
How about your dad? I’ve never seen you associate with your dad . I hope your fada is home with you right now cheesy
I don't talk with zombies.

Go and continue chanting Sai Barbara asap. Zombie

(1) (Reply)

Man Buried With Sh 6 Million To 'bribe' God On Judgment Day / See What Toke Makinwa Wore To Her Birthday Dinner / Suspected Yahoo Boy Nabbed For Making Fake N40K Transfer At A Petrol Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.