Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,751 members, 7,941,850 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Fûcking Vicky With All Reckless Abandon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fûcking Vicky With All Reckless Abandon. (1625 Views)

I Always Take Transport Fare From Arshawol after fûcking, pls Help! / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fûcking Vicky With All Reckless Abandon. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2018
so who's Vicky?
a stubborn gurl in the church choir claiming hard to get.
dark skin, busty, probably a fresh university graduate. ugly voice, average face, and slûtty in nature.
she wouldn't hold eye contact for more than 2 seconds even if you fine reach van Vicker.

she's one hella slût who acts all coded. but we know their type.

Always chewing gum in church and positioning her face like a witch, but I swear down I must fûck her with recklessness and pour my seed of abraham into her real soon. no apologies for being real here.

happy Monday and good day.
lecture tinz on point.
Re: Fûcking Vicky With All Reckless Abandon. by braine(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2018
It's too early on a Monday Monday morning, bro. Go make money and watch Vicky come looking to Bleep you with reckless abandon..

1 Like

Re: Fûcking Vicky With All Reckless Abandon. by kullozone(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Grow beards and watch her fvck you with reckless abandonsmiley
Re: Fûcking Vicky With All Reckless Abandon. by madone: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Op ur frustrations are rare. Sorry for ur loss of good brain to remember that Monday is the first day of the week. People come here to look for good opportunity to make money not see fu.. Ckery stuffs like this

2 Likes

Re: Fûcking Vicky With All Reckless Abandon. by mazoyiritu: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2018
what's this one saying

LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE! wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs Your Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / Young Man Under Fire For Sucking A Huge Cucumber / Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.