Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,396 members, 7,929,242 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:36 AM

NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna (12839 Views)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / NYSC Registration Date Officially Postponed For NYSC 2019 Batch B - See New Date / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
dwilliams:
I served in that prison during the last batch, such a terrible place, hundred ppl in a room, poor fooď, silly soldiers especially the female ones and the stupid egocentric camp commandant named Abimbola who is obviously intoxicated with power.
Staying there for 3 weeks was the hardest thing I av ever done in my life.
Sabon Gaya camp Aka Black gold camp is shit

And they claimed northern camps are the best
Thank God I didnot fall for the scam dat year
Re: NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna by slimfit1(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Please, Hausa people value animals e.g cows up there life means nothing to them, so if you are from the south going to the north to serve I pray for you oh with rice in my mouth. Run while you can. If road no kill you thank God. If herdmen to kill, make you thank God.
Re: NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna by thatigboman: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2018
NYSC should postpone the camps in its entirety.
There are prospective corpers in kaduna going to other camps.
And depending on where u are going from, corpers going to zamfara, sokoto, kano, katsina, jigawa and plateau will have to pass through kaduna
Re: NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna by egojeny1(f): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2018
thatigboman:
NYSC should postpone the camps in its entirety.
There are prospective corpers in kaduna going to other camps.
And depending on where u are going from, corpers going to zamfara, sokoto, kano, katsina, jigawa and plateau will have to pass through kaduna
Na true o
Re: NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna by phemyj(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
IT WAS'NT FUNNY LAST NIGHT IN MY ENVIRON's LAST NIGHT. I'M A SERVING CORE MEMBER HERE @KAD. WE HAD 2 GUN SHOOT AT CLOSE BY STREET WITH A DEATH REPORT. Look, KADUNA KOPA's DEZERVE DOUBLE RESPECT. GOD WE NEED YOU THAN EVER! S.V:Need humble and qualified chemistry teacher call me. Zero9Zero39397590
Re: NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Orevastar5:
What of Davido NYSC na cry
How is this matter related to davido?
Re: NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna by dwilliams: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Don't go near that camp if you are a flexing guy, they don't tolerate smoking or drinking there, if you are caught with alcohol it's ìmstant redeployment, even the soldiers don't care drink in public, ask any Corp member that served there recently, a very boring place , there were threats of imminent attacks by fulani herdsmen at the camp ground last month, a village less than 3 miles away was raided , I thanked God I made it out alive
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

And they claimed northern camps are the best
Thank God I didnot fall for the scam dat year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp / Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation / NYSC. Posted To Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.