Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,172 members, 7,933,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution (25061 Views)

Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos / EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by datribune: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC that's in power in Lagos State is busy organizing, these fools ar engaging in senseless propaganda.
BTW, Where's Agbaje?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Darls247: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is Joe Igbowke am Igbo man? We've disowned him, he's now a Yoruba man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Very dull set of animals......BMC's included
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by AtikuDeman: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
All APC members are thugs and touts, wherever they open their mouths, faeces pour out, from keyamo to oshiomonkey to joe.....what a pathetic lot
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by hisexcellency34: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
He is our son no matter how bad it is. Let's not throw our son to Afonjas

Lordofthewest:
They want to arrest yorubakwe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by quickberry3(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Joe Igbokwe is simply a lunatic...same with 99% of APC members and supporters.

Every single one of them talk and reason like they were recruited from psychiatrist hospital.....no two ways about it.

Take it easy madam, life is easy
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by nabegibeg: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Peoples Democratic Party, Lagos state chapter, has raised the alarm over the alleged plans by the All Progressives Congress (APC), never to hand over power to the PDP, especially in Lagos state if they lose in the forthcoming general elections.

According to the Lagos State PDP, the APC which is now obviously politically haemorrhage and cannot survive the 2019 governorship election in Lagos state is now concluding its plans to use INEC, security agencies, thugs, identified election observers and ‘activists’ who are APC apologists to rig the 2019 general elections in Lagos state.

Defending the assertions, the PDP referred to the statement credited to Mr Joe Igbokwe, Lagos APC spokesman, that Buhari will never hand over power to Atiku as not only undemocratic & provocative but indeed a pre election rigging plan that should interest the relevant security agencies to arrest and prosecute Mr Igbokwe.

“The Lagos APC is terminally divided and cannot win any election in the state. We had garnered information from different sources indicating that the APC is not willing to let go the control of Lagos State in particular. So much that the Party leaders in Lagos at one of their meetings analysed that keeping only Lagos state is worth more than having all other southwest states. Thus the desperation and frustration exposed by Mr Igbokwe has confirmed our information and vindicated our assertions that the APC has never won any fair elections in the state.

“We will mobilise all legal means and supports to seriously resist this plan to rig us out in 2019. Interestingly, the confessions of the APC leaders that Governor Ambode has neglected and not funding party structures account for why the sitting governor has been rejected for a second term. Invariably, any State development without funding APC leaders is not welcomed by the APC.

Indeed Lagosians now know that the APC in Lagos state think more of themselves than the inhabitants. That the APC is only interested in sharing state funds amongst themselves. Such party cannot be trusted with public funds and no doubt Lagosians will reject them in 2019”
Meanwhile, the PDP warns that the APC will be held responsible for any attack on any of her candidates.

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-demands-joe-igbokwes-arrest-prosecution/

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by igwefivestar(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Peoples Democratic Party, Lagos state chapter, has raised the alarm over the alleged plans by the All Progressives Congress (APC), never to hand over power to the PDP, especially in Lagos state if they lose in the forthcoming general elections.

According to the Lagos State PDP, the APC which is now obviously politically haemorrhage and cannot survive the 2019 governorship election in Lagos state is now concluding its plans to use INEC, security agencies, thugs, identified election observers and ‘activists’ who are APC apologists to rig the 2019 general elections in Lagos state.

Defending the assertions, the PDP referred to the statement credited to Mr Joe Igbokwe, Lagos APC spokesman, that Buhari will never hand over power to Atiku as not only undemocratic & provocative but indeed a pre election rigging plan that should interest the relevant security agencies to arrest and prosecute Mr Igbokwe.

“The Lagos APC is terminally divided and cannot win any election in the state. We had garnered information from different sources indicating that the APC is not willing to let go the control of Lagos State in particular. So much that the Party leaders in Lagos at one of their meetings analysed that keeping only Lagos state is worth more than having all other southwest states. Thus the desperation and frustration exposed by Mr Igbokwe has confirmed our information and vindicated our assertions that the APC has never won any fair elections in the state.

“We will mobilise all legal means and supports to seriously resist this plan to rig us out in 2019. Interestingly, the confessions of the APC leaders that Governor Ambode has neglected and not funding party structures account for why the sitting governor has been rejected for a second term. Invariably, any State development without funding APC leaders is not welcomed by the APC.

Indeed Lagosians now know that the APC in Lagos state think more of themselves than the inhabitants. That the APC is only interested in sharing state funds amongst themselves. Such party cannot be trusted with public funds and no doubt Lagosians will reject them in 2019”
Meanwhile, the PDP warns that the APC will be held responsible for any attack on any of her candidates.

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-demands-joe-igbokwes-arrest-prosecution/

PDP should stop all this noise making o! If rigging is the only way out now, they should start planning on how to rig too because I don't want to hear story come 2019 o! grin
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by IbrahimDamola: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe ibokwe, the one efulefu from nnewichi that literarily lives in thieefnubu's kitchen. Learnt from one of elders of his village that stealing runs in the lineage of their family so nobody touches them.
No wonder he now lives in exile in lagos.

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by israelmao(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Whenever this man talks using every breath to defend failures of the ruling party I am always in awe taking a second at him whether he is ok.
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Berankis: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even though I am an ardent supporter of Buhari, but sometimes, he lives me confused with some of his acts. Like this case of NHIS Secretary, his biased appointments and the Fulani herdsmen issue. It even gets more painful for me that we are not working on a better candidate to succeed Buhari even if he is to be ousted from office. Atiku is not an option! Can we get a better candidate from a reasonable party other than PDP and APC.
Infact, I think I will be taking a break from following politics, I suffer alot of heart breaks and pains.
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Awoo88: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
This idiot that has being publicity secretary since the days of AC.
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Justinah4real(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
gare:
Why are they wasting their time demanding for his arrest, they know it will never happen, they should rather use that time to ensure the take them out or power come 2019

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by JAYMA(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Can PDP win Lagos? With what structure? I think they need to focus more on how to deliver or they will go to bed after 2019 and resurface in 2023 for another election.

God bless Nigeria, Nigeria Rise and Shine Movement. (NRSM)
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Homeboyy: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joe Igbokwe is a lunatic
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by greggng: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pdp always crying ...them curse una. You no Bleep your wife well, you accuse apc
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by Henri8: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
They want to arrest yorubakwe?

Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by chiedu7: 4:45am On Oct 23, 2018
dechriscool:
Joe Igbokwe has been let loose to be talking before thinking .
I don't know how his children cope at home with him as a father .
Each time I listened to him talk.I get nauseated .
Dude talk carelessly like her sister laureta Inochie
You have finished the man
Re: PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution by naijapage(f): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Wife, Son Recover N500m Houses, Land From EFCC / Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.