Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,511 members, 7,932,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tribute To Nnamdi Kanu, Born Freedom Fighter And Liberator Of His People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Nnamdi Kanu, Born Freedom Fighter And Liberator Of His People (1541 Views)

"Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / How Can You Be A Freedom Fighter And Live In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Nnamdi Kanu, Born Freedom Fighter And Liberator Of His People by Yyeske(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Why is this OP so pained recently? Is it because of Jack or because IPOB had denounced Nnamdi Kanu as its director?
A problem shared is half solved you know, let me know your pain
Re: Tribute To Nnamdi Kanu, Born Freedom Fighter And Liberator Of His People by Yyeske(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

We are boycotting this election because we don't care who is President of Nigeria. All we care about is independence
.....and you are begging Nigeria for the independence, I thought Nnamdi Kanu was coming with hell so as to give it to you.
Go and Atikulate like your mates my friend.
Re: Tribute To Nnamdi Kanu, Born Freedom Fighter And Liberator Of His People by Yyeske(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gabriel004:
We, who are the 'we'
That one you quoted is not anywhere close to the SE, just an online ranter
Re: Tribute To Nnamdi Kanu, Born Freedom Fighter And Liberator Of His People by Yyeske(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Really? Can you then tell me who "Adaku" he mentioned is if you listened to the broadcast.

Look at people who care about names but don't care that their federal government murdered 28 unarmed innocent people for nothing. You care about name but don't care about life.
Evidence of the killing, video or pictures and those of soldiers in and around his house on the said day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Writes FBI, Wants Oshiomole Extradicted In Exchange For Kashumu / Atiku And His Fellow Thieves And Looters After Casting Votes / BREAKING NEWS: Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.