Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari (54087 Views)

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje / Bichi Must Go; Buhari Must Halt Slide Into Despotism - Premium Times Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by kirajustice: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigerians who feel they have another country may choose to go, adding that others who do not have another country would rather stay back and salvage it together.

The President's comments are coming a day after Pro-secession leader and head of the indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu gave a live broadcast.

PoliticsNGR learned that President Buhari made this statement on Monday while receiving All Progressives Congress governorship aspirants and members of the party from the three senatorial zones of Kwara State at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

In his words; “You don’t have to be in uniform to be loyal. What I said long ago in 1984 is still valid today. We have no other country but Nigeria.

“Others who feel they have another country may choose to go. We will stay here and salvage it together.”

https://politicsngr.com/nnamdi-kanu-feel-another-country-free-go-buhari/

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Homeboiy: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Serious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Kenekingisback: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ok. Salvage for how long Sir?
Please wake me up when you salvage it finally angry
I am on the high sea sad
Since 1984 you have been trying to salvage it, you are here with APC's CHANGE, yet no CHANGE.
We can salvage it once your term expires and handoverembarassed

542 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by KANUISALIVE: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oya conduct referendum let the people decide

388 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Zansu007: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Joker...no blueprint, no roadmap, sitting and feed fat on tax payers fund.

Mention one of our achievement link to you since that 1984, apart from shouting fake anti corruption crusade. I once believed that you are less corrupt, but not anymore.

Modify.
For the zombie quoting me, just am yourself a simple question if your cow had won under CPC who would have been his ministers.
This is someone that was looking for a job for good 12 yrs,and finally got the job but took him 6month to get his cabinet for same job he has begging for.

Apc supporters are dumb.

EOD#

368 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Chiemerie8(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigeria is a zoo
No lefelendum no erection

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Angelparadise: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians have never been this divided since after bloody civil war which your lifeless god participated .
Cow lovers want all citizens to be second class while cow lover hold the resources in the country.
A wise man and good leaders make lives better for all citizens not only cows

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Fierce11: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is that how it's done? What of our resource and money tied in Nigeria's account?
Even the prodigal son in the bible, balanced his account before leaving... Buhari is just stupid.

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
truly the dullard is trying to feed off Kanu's stupidity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by chuksville(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari, you're supposed to leave us. You are not from Nigeria but Cowgeria...

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Some old men were so pampered by the system they lack the depth that comes with experience and wisdom.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
If you can't stand another 4 years of Buhari, go to BIAFRA. Where? Contact Nnamdi Kanu, he's there now enjoying himself without any Sai Baba Fear

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by IamAtikulate: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
After voting out your clueless ass

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by haywire07(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
A withered vegetable who stands firm and undisturbed when dishing out his words.

A pallid incompetence wrapped in a white kaftan but a Caesar in stance .

Come 2019, we promise to vote you back to Daura .

Our hero

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by TechSpace: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
As if you really mean it. undecided

WHAT? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by gabi98(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Give me small time make I get my visa, u go know say I get another country

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Nwaohafia1: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Says a Jubrin from Sudan.

Shame to everyone who said Nnamdi Kanu was killed and will never come back again.

Kanu is more intelligent than DSS, NIA, and Army combined. Instead of wondering how the smart man got to Jerusalem without his 2 passports submitted to FG, you all are bashing him.

Tompolo had warships and guns and never resurfaced till date.

I need tutorials from him.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Bolusticus: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Just imagine grin grin grin

Igbos have made themselves politically irrelevant to the point that a presidential candidate is stylishly telling them he doesn't need their votes as the 2015 Presidential elections has made it clear that their votes would not take any serious presidential prospect anywhere.

The president has spoken, the lost tribe of Israel can go and join Nnamdi Kanu in Israel grin

They surely won't be missed.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Etizz: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahahahaha..... Na set up oh,... D moment that kanu enter dem go gbab am...... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by naijjaman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Bolusticus: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
yes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Akinz0126(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hq
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Amah70: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Only a slowpoke can believe that in future Nigeria can be better.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by TeeTeem: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
The rate at which Presidency replies to all thing that happens shows they are done with the Country and they have nothing to offer us. My Country people, Let's just jejely Atikulate before this Government blame us for voting them in again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by WisdomCanada(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi kalu speaks for himself alone.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Groovenaija360(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari is from Chad

I don't know how he finds himself rulling Nigeria

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Karlovich: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Just when you thought this dullardd wouldn't stoop so low with his utterances he comes up with other assertions that prove how senile he is.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
-After the "my people are useless,..senseless..and..... indiscipline." statement?
-After denigrating your countrymen & women as criminals that dont deserve to be treated with decorum abroad? (Buhari to Merkel: Illegal Nigerian immigrants ‘at their own risk’).
-After saying Nigerian youth are lazy bunch always looking for freebies while you,your children & cronies are enjoying same?
-After lieing that many Nigerians are coming back in droves because of the phantom developmental strives of your government?

Buhari is a classical example of how never to be a president.His supporters are seriously trying withstanding the insults his utterances alone bring to them.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
I thought he is jibril from Sudan...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ok. Salvage for how long Sir?
Please wake me up when you salvage it finally angry
Since 1984 you have been trying to salvage it, you are here with APC's CHANGE, yet no CHANGE.
We can salvage it once your term expires and handoverembarassed
Hahaha, look at the way the dog looks on a winter coat, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com shocked

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.