Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,095 members, 7,903,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now (1110 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now by Beke2020: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good Evening Lively Stones,

I’m 27 years old I have been dating a guy for 4 years now. When I met him I was working with an NGO in Kano state, we are from the same state (Kastina state precisely) so when we met it was easier to link up as I was not in a relationship then.

Just 3 months into our relationship he lost his job, but I stood by him and encouraged him that things will get better, I later got another job in Kaduna which was better than the one I was doing in kano so I had to relocate to Kaduna.

He became so insecure that I was going to leave him because even his friends were saying the same thing, but I assured him I will stay except if he is the one that decide to leave, after 1 year I rented an apartment and I ask him come stay with me at least we have better opportunities in Kaduna than Kano.

He came and we kept applying for any available vacancy then finally he got a job in June 2017 he asked me to marry him and I gladly accepted the proposal. Then suddenly, his behavior changed totally.He became aggressive getting angry over every little thing, I complained about it severally but he will change after sometime he goes back to his old ways.

I told him to rent a house since he now has a salary. We still went ahead with the wedding preparations but deep inside of me I’m convinced he doesn’t love me anymore I try ....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/we-are-getting-married-because-it-is-too-late-to-stop-now/

Re: We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now by Beke2020: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmnnn
Re: We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now by Tealess(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Follow ur heart dear
Re: We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now by Beke2020: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
I see RED flag.
Tealess:
Follow ur heart dear
Re: We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now by Eyeness: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is desperate pick me behavior. Your first mistake was standing by him, your second mistake was telling him to move in. Babes will never learn, the man is managing you until he finds his real girlfriend. You will not see broke men in threads like this, but if it is to label a woman above their league as olosho, they will be masturbating
Beke2020:
Good ing Lively Stones,

I’m 27 years old I have been dating a guy for 4 years now. When I met him I was working with an NGO in Kano state, we are from the same state (Kastina state precisely) so when we met it was easier to link up as I was not in a relationship then.

Just 3 months into our relationship he lost his job, but I stood by him and encouraged him that things will get better, I later got another job in Kaduna which was better than the one I was doing in kano so I had to relocate to Kaduna.

He became so insecure that I was going to leave him because even his friends were saying the same thing, but I assured him I will stay except if he is the one that decide to leave, after 1 year I rented an apartment and I ask him come stay with me at least we have better opportunities in Kaduna than Kano.

He came and we kept applying for any available vacancy then finally he got a job in June 2017 he asked me to marry him and I gladly accepted the proposal. Then suddenly, his behavior changed totally.He became aggressive getting angry over every little thing, I complained about it severally but he will change after sometime he goes back to his old ways.

I told him to rent a house since he now has a salary. We still went ahead with the wedding preparations but deep inside of me I’m convinced he doesn’t love me anymore I try ....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/we-are-getting-married-because-it-is-too-late-to-stop-now/

Re: We Are Getting Married Because It Is Too Late To Stop Now by Xavier5(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Open Sex ....bad Market (sex At The Market) / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Runz Girl / Girl Miraculously Survive Horrible incident! (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.