Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,868 members, 7,949,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo:”this Is Not Really The Right Time To Ask About Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo:”this Is Not Really The Right Time To Ask About Real Madrid (332 Views)

Five Clubs That Could Sign Cristiano Ronaldo This Summer / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo:”this Is Not Really The Right Time To Ask About Real Madrid by Josephmorgan: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Juventus are taking on Manchester United in the Champions League this midweek and Cristiano Ronaldo made a rare media appearance on the eve of the match, though he wouldn’t discuss the crisis at his former club Real Madrid.

He did, though, speak in regards to the rape allegations made against him, his return to Old Trafford and the game.

“I don’t want to compare Real Madrid with Juventus, they’re both unbelievable teams and unbelievable clubs,” he mentioned at the press conference when asked about Los Blancos’ poor run of results without him.

“I am happy to be at such a great team like Juventus and it is a new chapter in my life after Manchester United and Real Madrid.

“This isn’t really the appropriate time to ask about Real Madrid.

“It is not up to me to speak about Real Madrid.”

Earlier in the day, Isco has mentioned that Real Madrid can’t cry about someone who didn’t want to be at the club.

“That seems fine to me,” he said in response to a question concerning the midfielder’s remarks.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/10/22/cristiano-ronaldothis-is-not-really-the-right-time-to-ask-about-real-madrid/#ixzz5Uh9Mh2BP

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Best Players Are Foreign Based – Rohr / Fans,players and clubs Have Been Paying Tribute To Leicester City Owner / Ronaldo Breakdown As He Feels ‘he Was No Longer Indispensable At Real Madrid'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.