Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,884 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:03 AM

DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (27645 Views)

Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by KosyJerry(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2018
Whether you helped him or not.. doesn’t matter at the moment! He escaped and everyone claiming not to know how the she goat left the shore of Naija.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by igwefivestar(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/we-didnt-help-kanu-to-escape-from-nigeria-says-dss/

then who did, who gave him his visa? I thought DSS confiscated it.

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by greggng: 12:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Bannylove13:
grin

We all know..you guys wanted him dead..

We've not forgotten how it happened..videos are still on YouTube..
But we know he did escape..after all na nwa aba..guy man..

..and his alive. That's what important.. the biafran dream is still alive..no matter how other sees it.. the 3million that died didn't die in vain..
No matter how some may view it or call it..kanu represent biafra.. If he had died that day..
Igbos everywhere would have been a mocking stock..and our voice would have been gone with him....any agitation would have been an opportunity to unleash the unthinkable on east .. crippling whatever gains igbos have made since 1970.

Meanwhile..igbos with the greater majority of sane Nigerians obidiently atikulate to send the Dullard and his incompetent government back to daura.

This is a national obligation.. back to daura.. Nigerians are tired.. another four years of Buhari.
Even tinubu and BMC go collect...no be joke.

You talk with so much arrogance. The combined vote of the igbo cannot send him to daura. You people hate him while other Nigerians love him and will vote for him. Your 5percent vote cannot cause any problem

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Benjaminjoel65(m): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2018
*GIFT CARDS �AND BITCOIN*

Convert your gift cards� and Bitcoin for awesome cash�.
� We deals with forms of gift card like *iTunes, Amazon, Stream wallet, Google play card, Walmart e.t.c* and its always at exciting� and wondrous rates�.
� Cards from USA, New Zealand, UK countries, Switzerland, Australia, Germany, Canada and sometimes Japan are redeemed.
� Drop *ECode* of any cards you want to redeem also
� *Instant funding guaranteed* once the card is considered valid ✅.

� we also buy *Bitcoin* at an amazing rate.

We are *LEGIT, TESTED, TRUSTED, FAST AND RELIABLE!* �. A trial will convinced you.

Whatsapp/Call �: 08137972943
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by zeromeridian: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

What makes u think am Yoruba? That has nothing 2do with d questions I asked earlier.

How did MOSSAD evacuate KANU and what's his r.ship with Israel that will warrant a rescue from them?
Dumb question again

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by zeromeridian: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2018
greggng:

You talk with so much arrogance. The combined vote of the igbo cannot send him to daura. You people hate him while other Nigerians love him and will vote for him. Your 5percent vote cannot cause any problem
Its only Afonjas that are with the Daura man grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Bannylove13: 12:43am On Oct 23, 2018
greggng:

Truth hurts..

Back to daura is a NATIONAL obligation.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Captainokey: 12:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Ok. Next
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lordally(m): 12:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Temple1288:
BTW, Did Lai Mohammed really threaten Israel?

I'm also hearing the same rumour!!! ...but if it happens to be true then!!! the weed he has been smoking should be from OSHOGBO!!!

3 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Temple1288(m): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2018
lordally:

I'm also hearing the same rumour!!! ...but if it happens to be true then!!! the weed he has been smoking should be from OSHOGBO!!!

It must be a rumor. Definitely!
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by lordally(m): 1:06am On Oct 23, 2018
Temple1288:

It must be a rumor. Definitely!
Because Isreal ho just slap Nigeria comot from earth crust...
baba come whatsapp make we reason na!!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by timobolof(m): 1:25am On Oct 23, 2018
[What Of Imo That Is APC

quote author=zeromeridian post=72329420]Shame on DSS. you have mouth to deny. its even more dignifying that you accept that you aided him than saying you do not know how he left the country. Well Thanks to MOSSAD that came to evacuate him after jamming the zoo Radar system. I can Imagine how they did it. they would not have done it for any ethnic group but Biafra their brothers in Africa.

MOSSAD teaching the zoo Tech 101 grin grin grin grin

IPOBIANS are Aticulating. we voted Obiano when we had the instruction from the leaders of IPOB to make sure APC does not have any place in Biafra land. [/quote]
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Kingosytex:
even if you did, nobody will be expecting you to accept such claims. the bullion van agbada man in kano was filmed in the very act of collecting bribe, if he could deny then the DSS can also deny
dat z it
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Agugbadin: 1:45am On Oct 23, 2018
But Buhari helped Pro Yusuf of NHIS to share his loot that is why he Buhari refused to sack him
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Platony(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2018
1. Pls, if u're new in yenagoa, be careful d way u move abt, be
cautious of Down Yenagoa, obele, Kpansia school field, Erepa, PDP,
Inec junctions etc....especially at nites.

2. Don't hang around quiet junctions or areas at nite, e.g. makin cal
waiting or expecting someone

3. If u must board a public keke n u'll alight at any of d
aforementioned areas, try to pay d keke guy b4 u alight, mk sure al
settlements ar done before u drop becos delays attracts d bad guys
too.

4. U may also try to charter d keke instead of sharin it wit other
passengers.

5. Mind d kind of gadgets u go out wit, try to av smaller phones as
substitutes e.g. nokia torch. Drop dat Big phone at home, missed cals
or internet wil nt kil u within d short period u'll be out of d house.

WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT!!!!!

I don talk my own!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by koolaid87: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Yet pigs said our tribe is known for cowardice

Tunde returned home to face the heat

Obasanjo stood tall

Fela was jailed several times, despite having access to seek for asylum in foreign nations, he stood tall.

On the contrary,

Chukwu emeka fled
Nnamdi fled

Facts!

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 2:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Money don exchanges hands...it is not new...

How did alamesiyah escaped from England?....

Make the mofo mistakenly come to Nigeria now....chest beater mofo....and some mofos will be calling some tribes cowards.....

Only time will tell.....tick tock tick tock

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by babeosisi: 2:36am On Oct 23, 2018
harley88:
Whether you helped him escape or not, the fact is the idiot dirty bald headed swine leader cowardly abandoned his people bcoz he saw ordinary python dancing. Same way their first leader Ojukwu Elede ran and left them after causing 3million deaths. It's obvious that the leaders of the "alleged" land of the rising sun are cowards.
spits on their heads

OK
We agree
Rat poison is better for leaders of tribes and kills faster
Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Of course you didn't. Such an insouciant agency that allowed threat slip off their grip. Y'all should be shameful
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Hunry: 3:21am On Oct 23, 2018
Mrlowodd hope u dey alright.
I saw las Palmas in one of my tickets and remembered u.
Never give up, King of Las Palmas
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 23, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
Then who did? Mossad said they're not the ones, DSS said they're not the one?
KGB, CIA,MI6, Red Army....
maybe it's the BSS that assisted him
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Hotfreezer: 4:39am On Oct 23, 2018
fastjett:

Continue with your stupidity i have left you for the past two years now. So i dont care what you say. But the truth is no nation progresses the way Nigeria is going. You have to be a nation builder not a destroyer.

You people belong to the past and you have no future. One year from now and you would be regretting the foolishness you dumb pigs are displaying today. Just watch.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by run3: 4:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Your sharing is great, I think you have a reason to help him.
http://wingsio0.com]wings i
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by gbagyiza: 4:45am On Oct 23, 2018
fastjett:
Nigeria can never be repaired again it has spoiled beyond repair fake news, lies from everybody even including the leaders and the masses, excessive hatred and divisions. How can a country progress and prosper with all these kind of people. God is ashamed of the kind of people Nigerians are no honour and shame at all anywhere belly face. Its all about APC and PDP now as if these name can save them instead they will put them into more problems, poverty and hunger. I search all over Nigeria to see if there is any one righteous person but behold all i see are unrighteous people fill will hopelessness and bleak future. Nigerians change thy ways and turn to God, embrace love, truth and righteousness so that you can prosper.

I like people that says the truth. Your write up is actually the true situation of things in Nigeria. If care is not taken something terrible will finally tear this country apart.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by TAO11(f): 4:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by SignatureNG(f): 5:12am On Oct 23, 2018
tired already
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Kingosytex:
even if you did, nobody will be expecting you to accept such claims. the bullion van agbada man in kano was filmed in the very act of collecting bribe, if he could deny then the DSS can also deny

cheesy

1 Share

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Discussing his invincibility, Kanu said, “No mortal can kill me; I will come back to Biafra land.”

2 Likes

Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by technicallyrich(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
grin. Ibrahimdamola, a rare gem amongst yorubas come and see.
Lzaa immhotep

why you dey find oyoruba people trouble.
Anyway world powers are slowly gathering around nnamdi kanu.
Atiku will win since buharil is dead,then withatleast ss and se go dey enjoy top positions like a bueatiful girl before biafra will come.
Ss and se,it is now a win win for una.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by whatofyou: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2018
I don't know what is keeping the government from doing the needful to this site, since the creator of the site is being indifferent. War is war whether it is cyber or real.
Re: DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria by AdonaiAluminium: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
If you didn"t ,then it means you are incompetent because he escaped under your nose.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems,insulated roofing sheets and panels,roif maintenance services etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts / IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre / 2023: Ganduje Refuses To Endorse Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.