Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Whatsapp Group For Mature Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Group For Mature Minds (2574 Views)

I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group For Mature Minds by lukaze: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
[b][/b]Are you single? or you are in a relationship? or you are not even ready?

# But you want to meet and interract with people from different walks of life?&
# You are bored and you need a forum to make your moments with less spams
# You want to read about opportunities and life experiences

YOU CAN DO ALL THESE RIGHT ON WHATSAPP WITH *RENDEZVOUS*

then, join us at *RENDEZVOUS*

With lot of programmes on daily basis......

�Educative ☎Informative �Interractive

*THE GROUP LINK WILL NOT BE POSTED AS MEMBERSHIP IS RESTRICTED ONLY TO MATURE MINDS*

DISSOLVED
Re: Whatsapp Group For Mature Minds by lukaze: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
*Rendezvous*
The platform is borne out of the desire to integrate values and bring people across various walks of life and different backgrounds together in a forum to share life changing ideas, ignite valuable friendships and also propagate opportunities.
The forum propose to achieve it goals through scheduled programmes and events which are educative, interractive and informative.

Outlined programmes including but not limited to the following

-Bachelors' corner
-From the Campus
-Relationship chats
-Make a match
-Opportunities out there
-You and U

*Rendezvous*

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For Mature Minds by NIJJAking(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Group For Mature Minds by Melxymelxy: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
We are a community of Great and matured Minds, with a mission to:

**EMPOWER* : Our dream is to empower members & those that we can & within our little strength through various means like Skill acquisitions, Counselling, Provision of school books & Uniforms, Financial support to the needy and ophanages.

**NETWORK* :

**FUN*
https:///+2348107799055/?text=hey%20i'm%20interested%20in%20matured%20platform%20updates%20i%20am%20------

(1) (Reply)

HOT PHOTO: Slay Mama Goes Gaga / Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? / Help: I Can't Cum With CD On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.