Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,657 members, 7,937,954 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (214382 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
cheesy

Aha!

NLNG, I'm in-o!

I just could not make it online yesterday. I was so busy! For those of you who know anything about Intercontinental Bank, the first Mondays of every month are serious indeed. They are our Happy Customer Happy Bank days.

So how are you all? Today began the preparations towards our passing out next week. I am excited and bubbling all over with energy, and I am sure many of you are as well. It is well with all of us. Let us keep trusting God.

I don't know why I have this feeling that NLNG will reply us faster than we earlier imagined. You know, sometimes I find myself dreaming about them. And of course, they are aware that many of us will not be corpers for much longer; so they should speed things up. We used to be like this not long ago.

I pray my rosary each day as usual, and I remember all of you whom God has destined to work in NLNG. The Lord will strengthen you all.

I wish we all will keep posting to bear one another up.

Thank you.

One love.

NLNG, I'm in-o!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2007
ALL
GOOD MORNING
JUST CAME ERE TO SAY A GOOD MORNING TO EVERY1 ERE
HAVE A BLESSED DAY,DID ANY OF U DO SHELL TEST??(JUST WANTD 2 KNOW)
CIAO
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jbyno: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2007
hey people! NLNG i'm in o!

sorry i havnt posted for a while now; i havnt been around. i've been in and out of lagos almost on a weekly basis. its getting tiring.

how has every1 been? kuwena, nice dat ur back posting.

kuwena, i hope ur predictions are right about the timing of the shortlisting and all dat; i'm a very curious and anxious person! grin

well, i know we'll all meet there weneva dey decide to start their induction. wish us all da best.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by oasis231(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the University’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

Regards.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pisky(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2007
NLNG, I am in oooooooooooh!!

Dearest landers, I have really missed you all! i am very sorry for my unavoidable absence, I was actually in Bonny Island attending to some unfinished business for my company. but now that i am back @kuwena, you can sure bet that i will continue to post though i dont intend to compete with you. i really have to run now.
cheers all and 1luv
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
cheesy

NLNG, I'm in-o!

I am here again, as usual, posting and trying to encourage all of you.

'E don sign am say we go make am; Baba God don sign am say we do am-o; na wa destiny, make dem no think am!'

This week, I must have said, is crucial. According to my predictions, it is this week, ending in two days or so from now, when NLNG will draw up the final list of those they want to employ come September. It is this week that will change your whole life.

Still according to the predictions, as from next week to the 8th of September when they will despatch the invitation letters, they will be apportioning those chosen to various departments. What this means is that the signature for next week will change from I'm in-o! to something I will tell you by Sunday, about four days after today. I maynot post Tuesday next week, as that is my day of passing out. Let all kopas in da house pray for one another. E go beta.

So, eyin guyses and sistas in da house; e go be, now.

NLNG, I'm in-o!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by loparino: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2007
I like Kuwena!
You encourage me everyday that i read your posts and I hve learnt quite a lot on walking by faith thru u in this forum, 1luv, see ya when we're there!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
'I like Kuwena'; what a lovely thing to say!

NLNG, I'm in-o!

I have always been in. By early next week, the signature of course will have to change. This will be communicated to y'all later. The reason is simple: according to our time frames, the final list of those they are employing will be ready by tomorrow. So, by Monday the current signature (NLNG, I'm in-o!) will be extinct. The new one will be sweeter.

Once again, @loparino, that was a lovely thing to say. I like you too.

God bless and thanks for everything.

NLNG, I'm in-o!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2007
cheesy

NLNG I AM IN OOOO!!!

Sorry for my absence everyone; guess our NCCF state conference taking place took me out of the loop. Not to worry, I am back and @Kuwena, I assure you I'll keep on posting despite Intercontinental stress.

Pray for Corpers o because the drills nowadays are so extreme.

God is rebuking kings for our sakes and so I believe the Bus commeth quickly. Keep praying Nairalanders. I will see you at NLNG come September.

Have a great week, end!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2007
NLNG, I'm in o
Its been quite a while.
Congratulations in advance to all corpers passing out soon especially kuwena.
Hope to see you all in Bonny Island or Lagos office as the case may be.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2007
whts happening? You people are not posting again?, men na wha o
ok sha, i've opened the floor for today again o,
don't be tired, lets keep encouraging each other.
NLNG I'm in o oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2007
cheesy

NLNG, I'm in-o!

My fellow NLNG Hopefuls, in the wee hours of the morning, at that time when the eyes are still groggy, and trying to free themselves from the tickling of sleep, I had a curious dream. In that dream I got a call from one of you. The person said: 'Hello? Kuwena? NLNG don call me-o! Dem neva call you?' I said: 'Hello. Who is this; whom I am speaking with?' The person on the phone was too excited to even tell me who he was; he continued speaking: 'Kuwena, dem neva call you? My guy, NLNG don call me-o! Dem don call me!' I said: 'Is this @jbyno, or @adrianic; please, whom am I speaking with?' And the line went dead. The caller had been too excited to even speak coherently. All he - it sounded like a young man's voice, and I did think it was @jbyno - did was to go on repeating: 'Guy, NLNG don call me-o!' Na wa-o! But that was exactly the dream I had in the very early hours of this morning. My people, what can it mean?

Since I woke, I have been thinking; it may be that NLNG will contact us faster than we had expected. The time frames I proposed stretching to September may not be realistic in the state of affairs now. Indeed, we may be called before the end of this very month. And why not? If we already accept that they scored us even as the Assessments were going on, and that they had pre-planned where they would post those they were taking, then they could as well begin contacting us ASAP. Whatever.

However, I have decided to hasten the change of signatures, in keeping with current trends. I had said we would change signatures as from early next week. Not so anymore. We are changing signatures now. The current one (NLNG, I'm in-o!) is hereby extinct. The new signature takes into view our postings. Those who believe - like me - that they will be posted to Lagos will henceforth be signing thus: NLNG. To Lagos! Those who believe they will be posted to Bonny - like @jbyno - will sign thus: NLNG. To Bonny! Those who feel they will be taken to Abuja, to share the national cake, shall sign thus: NLNG. To Abuja! And those who will go to PortHarcourt may sign: NLNG. To PH! These signatures, in any case, are not predictions. Some who feel they will be posted to point A may be posted to B; and so on.

By the foregoing, the time frames are contracted; the distribution of successful intakes and the posting of letters of employment by NLNG begin next week, and the letters are due to reach us latest by August 26, for us to resume September 4. Let us regard these as new time frames.

I plan to go to Awhum Monastery by the first week of September for an intense pre-NLNG retreat, if I am taken by them. I want to commit my stay with NLNG to Yahweh. Starting a new job always has it difficulties. It was so when I began working for Intercontinental Bank, and soon it will be one year already; (@wandel, when exactly are we going for Training School?) For the Catholics in the house, I am inviting you to join me encounter Yahweh at Awhum; I still say my daily rosary. It is not over until it is over. (@adrianic, where are you!)

Have a nice passing out ceremony, all Batch B 2006 Corpers. God bless you all.

NLNG. To Lagos!

wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

I want to say that there is growing hope. And there is every likelihood that things are speeding up. Let us keep posting and praying. One love.

NLNG. To Lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by eesaah(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG, To Bonny!

Hi NLNG hopeful, I must apologies for not been regular on this thread which is due to some commitments.But now that am back posting continue as usual till we meet in lagos for induction.And to all corpers in the house, i wish u all nice passing out ceremony.God bless.

1Luv.

NLNG,To Bonny!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

I'm signing out for the day. See y'all tomorrow. One love.

NLNG. To Lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
@kuwena
i am so sorry.i have had d busiest period of my life of late.bt i am finally through.i am back 4 good.thanks 4 as usual keeping d thread alive.i am so happy 4 u and other landers who would be passing out in 5 days time.may God guide ur footsteps.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS
@kuwena
I love this new signature,so i am going to comply.i presently work in abuja but despite d rowdiness of lagos,i think i am beginning to miss lagos.but abj would still not be a bad idea.but because i think d legal dept.would be in lagos ,i would sign using lagos.so Eko for show,here we come
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS
@NLNG HOPEFULS,
i would like to know,are we feeling some certain kind of nonchallance towards our different places of work?i had this feeling so much during this last week.i just found myself not giving a hoot about so many things at the office because i feel i have a short time to spend here.but God sent somebody to me who really taught me his purpose 4 me.not like i did not know, but there is a need to always be reminded.d guy in question taught about d need to "serve till the last day".

and he proved it to me by showing it to me in the Bible.d need for loyalty to our different establishments can never be over-emphasised.i know some of us are going thru annoying times at our different offices and there is this urge to just "blank" them knowing that "this nonsense " will soon be over.

but i was taught dt because of this seeming nonchallance,God could refuse to give us this great job.WHY?because he who cannot be trusted in little things will definitely not be trusted with great things.

i made up my mind this last week to give my office my time,my energy ,all my resources.i will work like i have never done in my life.i will renew my zeal for d office.it may not be the biggest establishment,but it does settle my bills.y then should i bite d finger dt feeds me even if i am not so satisfied with the pay.

i know some of us at some points in time usually feel so down at our places of work but let us today make up our minds to work like never before.let us give our best to our different establishments.this would sure "incur" d blessings of God on us.

from monday,let us put the greatest love and effort into our jobs.we have already seen the promised land and like Joshua,we shall surely enter.pax Domine.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG .TO LAGOS
@KUWENA
iwould be so glad to follow u to the monastery but work does not permit but rest assured i will be with u in spirit.i pray for u daily just as i know u do 4 me too and all nairalanders.nlng hopefuls.i hope d soldiers aren't drilling u guys too much because they usually are rough at this time knowing dt this is the last time they would have such authority over d real leaders of tomorrow.i join in ur countdown sha and look 4ward to dt day when we shall all meet and have a good big boys laugh as staff of Nlng.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS
@WANDEL,so u serve at kebbi state.i passed out in january from kebbi too.i lectured at the waziri umaru polytechnic while at the same time involved in active legal practice.i hope d z.i is cool.i also know u cant wait to get out(NYSC can really be so choking there)congrats in advance,my brother. dt God dt delivered us from those shylock NYSC officials has delivered u.we await u in the real world.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS

Pple,its time to sign off for the day.let our password in our hearts be "SERVE TILL THE LAST DAY".

MAY THE LORD BLESS US AND KEEP US
MAY HIS FACE SHINE ON US AND BE GRACIOUS TO US
MAY HE LOOK UPON US WITH KINDNESS AND GIVE US HIS PEACE.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR AND LORD.

WE ARE GOD'S PERSONAL CD
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG TO BONNY.

I really want to be where the thing is happening you know as a Strutural Engineer staying out of the field might be injurious to career

I feel like adrianic at the work place but ironically I have been performing at my very best since I joined my Bank and acknowledgement has been coming in from diffrent angles I am sure they will miss me when i leave for the KOKO (NLNG) because that is where I am going to be (in Jesus name)

I have always felt the letter will come sooner than expected, well lets wait and see.

Those passing out we never discuss how una go wash am ooooo, abi no body want chop correct rice?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos

@ Adrianic, those words on loyalty to your present establishments just blew me away.

Why? 'cos i've been feeling that nonchalance you so clearly described.
I feel soo strongly that i will be joining the NLNG bus come September and i can't wait, but i've decided to bide my time, give my best to my current employer and make a graceful exit when the time comes,

Fellow NLNG hopefuls, Kuwena, i'm happy to finally join you as we all await September.
Lets not forget that we will have to squeeze in the waiting period between when we are called for medicals to resumption.

It can't come soon enough for me and i've chosen Lagos cos the corporate offices are located here. Abuja is just a liason office and not a place any NLNG management trainee would want to be posted to ( lets think about our careers as well)
Bonny is the Bomb for the technical guys and you'll be allocated your own apartment!!

Hope to continue posting till the very last day till resumption and after and since this is a late entry, i'm still going to clain -- NLNG I'm In ooooooo!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
NLNG TO BOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we trying to say that there is nobody who has a friend in NLNG that can give any useful information, By now we need to have dates in mind to plan with, any body who has a friend or a friend of a frienf of a friend that works in NLNG should please try and get an inside number to call. Someone gave me a number of her friend to call but I have been trying to no avail I will keep trying because that is the NLNG spirit we dont give up (abi no be so), guys now is the time to start chipping some useful hints, this will bring 'cos I know guys are craving information now OOOO.

One luv all, have a nice NLNG Deram.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
All the outgoing copper One Big Gbosa for u all, U have all done a wonderful work for your fatherland and we will be very happy to welcome you into the coperate world where you ought to be a big congrats once again

I could remember when I was about to pass out, surprisingly I never felt any panic i just felt God will do something for me. Then I wrote all srts of tests I wrote SITP, NNPC, SAIPEM, MOBIL, e.tc. although for U , God has done it U dont need to write any test
Then I even lost count of the applications I did there wasa day I recieved a call from a consulting company that I had forgotten I applied for, they had to remind that i applied for a job and it was during this period that i made the best application ever (NLNG) and I thank god for the hope he has built up inthat application which finally become a reality soon. Pls corpers If u have not been applying or have been doing so sparingly pls step up oooo 'cos there is hope in the pa[ers and oppurtunities are coming up everyday especially in the financial sector, the energy sector has started opening up too, so dont relent.

When i got my job as a banker I must confess it wasnt easy convincing myself to join but considering my state of Finance my brother I had to enter but I gave myself an ultimatum to leave banking within the first year and I thank God so far 'cos I believe it is going to come true.

Any body that is still a student reading this or that has stumbled into this forum PLS!! try make at least a 2.1 that is what competition is doing today.

Sorry for all the blabing I was just looking back on the journey so far, men it has not been easy but we thank GOD

Ilove U all, we shall meet in NLNG, By the grace of GOD.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

Whether we are to start calling them for info? Hardly. Let us just wait. Another break between Medicals and resumption? Why can't they just take it forgranted that we are all in best shape medically? grin

We are passing out on Tuesday, and I will celebrate with you all. Let us continue to pray and to post.

NLNG. To Lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ my NLNG peeps

First of all, my sincere apologies to all the elders in the house, i have been EXTREMELY busy at my current workplace, and a lot of other engagements sha, ABEG make una no vex

Anyways, September is round the corner,

@ Kuwena, Congrats on your passing out,
@Adrianic, How far, ? I hope everything is ok?
@ NLNG hopefuls, just relax, September is round the corner, wink

anyways, just thot to drop a few words,

NLNG, for L.A.G
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2007
cheesy

NLNG. To Lagos!

Greetings, all NLNG Hopefuls.

Congratulations in advance, all Batch B 2006 Passing-out Corps Mambers.

One love everyone in da house.

God is helping us to Lagos, Abuja, Ph or Bonny, and very soon too.

Today, the readings at Mass (for those who are Catholics) spoke about being always on the alert for we do not know when the Saviour will come. In the same way, we should be alert, for we do not know when NLNG will call us. It may be this week, it may be next week; it may be next month. We must be always alert and prayerful.

God will help us be strong. Because we do need to be strong.

One love!

NLNG. To Lagos!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
NLNG. TO L.A.G.O.S

Hey pips, I think patience should be our watchword now.

I remember they were quite firm about the fact that we should wait to be contacted by them and not vice versa ( i sure say them never recover from the multitude of calls wey them receive after the 2nd test grin )

Meanwhile we can keep our morale up by sharing info on the company. I did get a breakdown on the divisions and departments in the coy when i was preparing for the interview and i'll share that in my next post.

A thought,
Remember during the interview we were all identified by tags eg a7, b1, was anyone asked for his name during the CBI? A friend of mine was asked and i'm wondering why?

ciao,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2007
cheesy

NLNG. To Lagos!

The new week is a life-changing one, I believe. Not only will it transform certain people from kopas to full work-ready individuals, it will bring us closer to the day when NLNG will call us. A day we do not know. Let us continue to pray and to post. I am logging out. See you all tomorrow, by His grace.

One love!

NLNG. To Lagos!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
cheesy

NLNG. To Lagos!

One more thing, Jill, I think I like your informative approach to posting. I do not have the faintest idea why that friend of yours should have been asked for his name. But I hope it is for the best, and the best for all of ua at that. I look forward to your next post. have a nice week ahead, and thanks. For recalling to post, and to keep us both encouraged and informed. God bless you. I will remember you in my daily rosaries.

One Love!

NLNG. To Lagos!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2007

I am NLNG/07/001, NLNG-Bonny Island Plant Complex.
I never knew this thread was this big and i feel so comforted to know i am not alone, I am servin in port harcourt and like most of u will be passin out on tue the 14th of august 2007, I did my NLNG assessment on d 10th of july.Kuwena and Eesaah and Mhm seem to have a lot of inside info on NLNG some of which ahs proved very accurate, Kuwena wen u talk of september 15th and 26th ,u sound very sure of yourself like u have inside info, do u?or are u just hopin, ?I believe that im already a staff of NLNG and i have this faith in My God that my own letter will come this August infact b4 the 26th, of august, i have no inside info just an unshakable faith in The God that saw me thru d 1st,and 2nd stage by his grace, so if u r waiting till september u r free as for me by then i shud be finishing my induction and preparing to travel for my training in The U.k, Please anyone in the house who knows insiders should make calls to find out wats up and inform d rest, Let me say that doh i dont know u all, i am priveleged to b part of such an optimistic and determined group of Nigerian youths, I am forced to beleive now that there is hope for this country, I want to by faith welcome those that will be my future co-workers at NLNG and wish u all d best as u wait, may u neva wait in vain amen,
P/S:
My C.B.I assesor told me during the interview wen i asked that they will not post us based on what we read but according to their own discretion and assessment of where ur strengths lie, D lord has done it for me, he'll do it 4u

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.