Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Am A Very Happy Man - Christiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegations Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Very Happy Man - Christiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegations Again (423 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Very Happy Man - Christiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegations Again by Newsprex(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Christiano Ronaldo faced the media on his Old Trafford return with Juventus on Monday and addressed his rape allegations again ahead of his team Champions League clash with Manchester United.

The Portuguese star is accused of raping model Kathryn Mayorga in a Vegas hotel in 2009. Mayorga, 34, says she was paid £288,000 to sign a non-disclosure agreement but still came out to tell her story. Read details here.

While speaking at his press conference on Monday night, the 33-year-old addressed the rape allegation saying: ‘I am a happy man.’

‘I’m not going to lie in this situation,’ he continued. ‘I’m very happy. My lawyers, they are confident and of course, I am, too. The most important thing is that I enjoy the football, I enjoy my life. The rest, I have people who take care of my life. Of course, the truth is always coming in the first position. So, I’m good.’

Source - https://newsprex.com/discussion/1731/i-am-a-happy-man-christiano-ronaldo-speaks-on-rape-allegations

Re: I Am A Very Happy Man - Christiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegations Again by Mariangeles(f): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2018
He who God has lifted up no man can cast down .
CR7, all you need to do is go into the field and do what you know how to do best .

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Very Happy Man - Christiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegations Again by chucs: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Gold digger wants to tarnish the image of a great guy but she will be put to shame.
Re: I Am A Very Happy Man - Christiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegations Again by Newsprex(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
chucs:
Gold digger wants to tarnish the image of a great guy but she will be put to shame.

I pray so, if Ronaldo's hands are really clean.
Re: I Am A Very Happy Man - Christiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegations Again by Olibboy: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sorry for Manchester united fans tonight.... Rinaldo must to show them

(1) (Reply)

Pulisic To Chelsea? Hazard Replacement Speaks / Most Valuable Player Cameroon Vs Nigeria AWCON / DONE DEAL? AC Milan's Higuain Agrees To Join Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.