Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,287 members, 7,913,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Here Are My Favorite Mike Tyson Moments - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Here Are My Favorite Mike Tyson Moments (1249 Views)

Mike Tyson Just Passed On.... / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are My Favorite Mike Tyson Moments by fekuti: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2007
\\\"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating.\\\"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw47gXsDwjw - Haha, \\\"I broke my back,\\\" classic!
\\\"I\\\'ll fhuck you till you love me gays\\\" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cFxWgLqHA&mode=related&search
\\\"All praise is to Allah, I\\\'ll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I\\\'d fight him too.\\\"
\\\"I have some pain I\\\'m going to have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your f**king ass.\\\"

i\\\'ll add more later: tyson\\\'s the funniest man alive.
Re: Here Are My Favorite Mike Tyson Moments by fekuti: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2007
[To a female reporter] \"It\'s no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don\'t do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn\'t talk anymore, Unless you want to, you know.\"
\"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him.\"

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children, Praise be to Allah!

\"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They\'re just as good as dead.\"

\"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It\'s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.\"

“I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Now Britain's Richest Club ? / Hedge Funds Eye 64 Percent Return On Football’s Next Ronaldo As Fans Jeer / 24 Year Old Lionel Messi Confirms He Is Going To Be A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.