Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,805 members, 7,972,879 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) (53530 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Billygee2u: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
wintersnow:
You do cult for secondary school e no do you..
You do cult for university e no do you.
You manage fly out from this hell hole you still continue with cult activities...

You get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by nonix22(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
which material are they gaining
wicojosu:
this is so gory. why are nigerians killing themselves in name of material gains
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Bobbybenard(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Say no to cultism
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by soilsista(f): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Frankicent:

A source of YouTube said this guy z davido assassin.... does dirty jobs for him.

Everything is starting to make sense now! Jesu!!!!!!shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Xkalaban(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good. Pls kwantinue cutting down the unwanted grasses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by centboy123456(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
SignatureNG:
Fake News I was in south africa to shoot the video link below the other guy died months ago. What do you gain by making up rumours like this that can start something terrible eh OP onye isi mmebi

the op is right they kill our Nigga we are going kill all of them dis is just d beginning more will still die more we still go down
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by centboy123456(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hushteddy:

Get your source correctly. This guy by name Romoe is my friend and he died months. Stop the lies and look for something responsible to do.

the op is right they kill our Nigga we are going kill all of them dis is just d beginning more will still die more we still go down note before u say anything am a member of NBM so d war is still on
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by centboy123456(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
idonhammer:
Old news

not an old news he was kill yesterday more will still die
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Fitbillionairep: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
why wont south africans xenofobia una when una dey spoil their land with una dirty frustrated peasant blood. i will say it a thousand times, any country that wants to prosper should never allow nigerians to enter their country freely. practical example is malaysia and singapore. malaysia allows these poor useless hopless peasants to enter their country any how. what do they get in return, rape, scam, drugs every where, they destroy their properties, they dirty their country. before you quote me to argue with your forfathers, go to taman caugnaught or taman coconut as ngerians call it and see how nigerian have messed up peoples country. singapore will never allow u enter their country any how. see how developed and need they are. useless people. if i was trump, i will plan with that north korean man and lure as many nigerians in abroad to come back then nuke them all
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tokziby:
Cult war in the diaspora?? Even when u went abroad for greener pastures ?? I tire for this country people angry angry angry

So sad
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Bsingle(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
SAY NO TO CULTISM!
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Hushteddy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

the op is right they kill our Nigga we are going kill all of them dis is just d beginning more will still die more we still go down note before u say anything am a member of NBM so d war is still on

You’re a big fool and impersonator..

Real men don’t cast themselves here. Bewise..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Hushteddy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I think you should look keenly.

This guy is member of Neoo Blackk Movementt (NBM) popularly called Blackk Axxe. He was killed some weeks back by Buchi and his Eiye cult guys.

Buchi was killed yesterday in a reprisal attack.

I have my fact 100% correct.

Romoe was Killed 3months ago by That fool not weeks ago. He’s not jst a Friend but a brother. May His Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by MduZA: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
musicwriter:
These people even took cult activities to other countries? Why do you have to take your cult thing to South Africa?. You can do that in Nigeria!

I think South Africans should shoot down any cult member at sight. But don't go after an innocent man.

I bet with my left testicle ...if that happens you will be the first one to scream xenophobia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by centboy123456(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hushteddy:

You’re a big fool and impersonator..

Real men don’t cast themselves here. Bewise..

u are a big fool am am proud to be a member and more will still die more will still go down
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by XaintJoel20: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hushteddy:

Romoe was Killed 3months ago by That fool not weeks ago. He’s not jst a Friend but a brother. May His Soul Rest In Peace

We are invariable saying the same thing.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Tolubory(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked By the popular saying that says "he who live by the sword die by the sword"
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
angry Planetx ,this is the reason why most Africans don't like Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Drugs & gangsterism...u lived by d gun so u died by d gun
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Hushteddy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

u are a big fool am am proud to be a member and more will still die more will still go down

Proud cultist. Don’t go and make money fool
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Butterflyleo: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
These are some of the Atikulooters. His SE supporters
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by centboy123456(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hushteddy:

Proud cultist. Don’t go and make money fool

NBM of africa is not a cults group so pls get ur fact right and for the note am making more money Dan u think
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by id4sho(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
why wont south africans xenofobia una when una dey spoil their land with una dirty frustrated peasant blood. i will say it a thousand times, any country that wants to prosper should never allow nigerians to enter their country freely. practical example is malaysia and singapore. malaysia allows these poor useless hopless peasants to enter their country any how. what do they get in return, rape, scam, drugs every where, they destroy their properties, they dirty their country. before you quote me to argue with your forfathers, go to taman caugnaught or taman coconut as ngerians call it and see how nigerian have messed up peoples country. singapore will never allow u enter their country any how. see how developed and need they are. useless people. if i was trump, i will plan with that north korean man and lure as many nigerians in abroad to come back then nuke them all
Bros, you dey vex.
True talk sha,
Barman give him a chilled bottle of Origin, guy wey sabi. Tiri Gbosa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Hushteddy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

NBM of africa is not a cults group so pls get ur fact right and for the note am making more money Dan u think

Stop deceiving yourself.

Not a cult group you’re killing yourselves.

Can’t bear the tears Romeo mom shaded the day she heard about his dead. Only child.
Repent and change your mentality before you die like goat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
wintersnow:
You do cult for secondary school e no do you..
You do cult for university e no do you.
You manage fly out from this hell hole you still continue with cult activities...

You get sense at all

The thing tire me grin
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

If ur making money u would never have time for nonsense that will yield u nothing.. What am i even saying ur probably an impersonator as the other poster said or u just bam. Na una dey stay inside house dey make mouth & count scores far away from the main activities.. Shele grin
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Johnosas91: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hushteddy:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Can’t bear the tears Romeo mom shaded the day she heard about his dead. Only child.

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hushteddy:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Him mama no dey when he bam & when him dey fall other mothers children... Its the life they chose man... The fûcking life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by gagadey(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Happy dying since dem nr wan hear word
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by getukudo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Confraternities in Nigeria should grow beyond violence, rape, kidnapping etc. I don't understand how a confraternity that has been in existence for 40yrs will still involve in such acts. Stop the initiation of teenagers into this confraternities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by Frankicent(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
soilsista:
Everything is starting to make sense now! Jesu!!!!!!shocked shocked shocked

how
Re: Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) by SachaBastien(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Why do these cultists look so stupid even in death? I'm just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.