Stats: 3,190,404 members, 7,940,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court (12866 Views)

Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka / FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by hardywaltz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Nollywood675: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
DESIGN MAKES ANYTHING POSSIBLE

LET’S CREATE REMARKABLE VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Afamed: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I miss Justice Mohammed Uwais's tenure as Chief Justice of the Federation.
Those were the days when the judiciary was independent.
The days when the executive didn't dictate their tunes.

Walter Onnoghen is just a disgrace.
cry cry baby. Walter is now a disgrace because the court pronouncement does not favour the looters and his cohorts like you. Trait of serial / bad loser.

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Naajjii: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I miss Justice Mohammed Uwais's tenure as Chief Justice of the Federation.
Those were the days when the judiciary was independent.
The days when the executive didn't dictate their tunes.

Walter Onnoghen is just a disgrace.
All the people on the list didn't they loot? Yes we understand that there lot of looters even worst that are not on the list but these people on the list are looters, if another government comes people currently looting that think they are safe will also be named in future lists.let it continue like way atleast it will solve corruption in another way.

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Naajjii: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Afamed: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
wicojosu:
sai baba is too deaf to hear this o
Did you have problems with simple understanding of English language?

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by BabaAduras: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Wish my name was on the list, would have sued the government billions in damages. Even the popular Evans is still presumed innocent till today, yet the dullard published a looters list and some myopic people were celebrating him. Buhari must have threatened this judge.

You are either a thief or related to a thief. Either way, you are a thief.

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by uba1991: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Wish my name was on the list, would have sued the government billions in damages. Even the popular Evans is still presumed innocent till today, yet the dullard published a looters list and some myopic people were celebrating him. Buhari must have threatened this judge.
is like some pigs cannot read abi?

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by PFRB: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Govt publishes somebody's name as a looter when he has not been convicted and the court says it is ok. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by hush15: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin big blow for Atikulooted Cownurdice

Do you read at all... it favors the opposition even more cos the list is inconsequential n doesnt hinder any fundamental rights. the list is weightless to say the list and every name on that can go about exercising their right. i thought Apc wanted otherwise...
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by KingRagnar: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Believe it or not, no president of Nigeria has ever fought against corruption head on like PMB, no president is as transparent as he is, it is because he tightened the door leading to treasury, because of his tolerance for corruption, because he would not let these looters loot as they please, that's why they were causing unnecessary hysteria when the looters list was released, more so when the executive order 06 was released. PDP for years robbed this nation of their rights, here is PMB putting things in order and the same people who cried about too much corruption are these lambasting him for fighting it. Sad!!!

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by SignatureNG(f): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
okay
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by vedaxcool(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
grin ;Which one is cownurdice again cheesy

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by wicabee: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
damned looters list 8 cheesy cheesy

Do you know how to build Website?

Then with this fantastic framework for development, we can tell you authoritatively that you already know how to build mobile apps.

Ionic Framework offers the best web and native app components for building highly interactive native and progressive web apps.

Ionic is the world's most popular cross-platform mobile development technology, powering fast growing startups to some of the biggest companies in the world.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY grin grin grin

Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Grayxme: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
I wonder how bringing out list of looters is a violation of human right. I actually commend the court for clearing that notion. Indeed there is no hiding place for looters in this administration. Kudos to this administration
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Owaincouncil: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Splashme:
See them looters, thieves, olé, barawo

The list is incomplete without Aregbesola.
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by Ndonu101: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Very sound judgement

The Plaintiff should have sued for Libel or Defamation
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by buhariguy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
you don't even know how to read,
Let assume you don't understand,
Did dokpesi collect money from ATM dasuki or not?.
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by buhariguy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
PFRB:
Govt publishes somebody's name as a looter when he has not been convicted and the court says it is ok. Welcome to Nigeria.
did he collected money from ATM dasuki or not?
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by greggng: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
That is why I like lawyers the can even portray and idiot to be seen as normal. How can you explain this judgement.? The gov't didn't commit offense by publishing looters list. But you can sue the minister for libel....is the minister not working for the gov't. . . .DOPESI should save his money cos nothing will come out of this. The minister didnot act alone and you need not take it personal. Intact I am not a lawyer but I can defeat DOPESI lawyer on this one
Re: BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court by lagosrd: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2018
APC federal high court of injustice

My Purported Suspension As Council Chairman Is Null And Void - Alao-akala's Son / An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police / Hadiza Bala Usman Visits Ali, Comptroller General Of Customs