Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. (1087 Views)

What Car Should I Buy As First Car ? / Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by Kilotango: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I am planing to buy my first car - Nigerian used to be precise with a budget of 600k. Please advise me on the best car to buy.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by supaflex: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Toyota Camry 1999 model

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by TPound(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Kilotango:
Hello Nairalanders, I am planing to buy my first car - Nigerian used to be precise with a budget of 600k. Please advise me on the best car to buy.

Whatsapp me on 08029898808 for options
Re: Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by 80kobo(m): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2018
The best Nigerian used car is a well maintained and non abused car that was owned by someone who loves and knows vehicles in and out.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by Laird(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Make sure it is a toyota
Re: Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
keke napep will do.
Re: Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by Olumyyde(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
80kobo:
The best Nigerian used car is a well maintained and non abused car that was owned by someone who loves and knows vehicles in and out.
Sensible comment. very true.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise The Best Nigerian Used Car To Buy As A First Car. by Eddee(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kilotango:
Some good folks here have already reiterated the fact that you need to do a PPI before purchasing any used car, most especially Naija used. I'll advise you use 20-50k from your proposed budget to get a proper mechanic , look at as many options as possible - dont limit your search at all, this is your first car you can't afford to be swindled. Pay an experienced mechanic well, and watch him work wonders.

Cheers bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Overheating Problem With Toyota Rav 4 2001 / Sell Us Your Accident,scrap,damaged Or Ur Parked Unused Vehicle / Man Goes To The Extreme To Secure His Newly Acquired Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.