Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3687 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? / Could This Be What Tekno Meant By "Big Cassava" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Cerakay:
Its really confusing .... See the chats oo

Tldr kole work
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2018
clintwealth:
LOLZ MR INTERPRETER

Lol cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Cerakay:
Its really confusing .... See the chats oo

However what's your intention love or sex, if its sex just bail because she definitely has some baggage possibly an heart break or she has suffered a lot in the name of love. Guy be careful Chics who talk like this have serious baggage or take things very serious, if na sex don't say you love her oh or make her commit to you thinking there's a future.

1 Like

Re: .. by pavahaxu: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2018
shes in love wit you,and wants a relationship grin

BECOME THE DIGITAL MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE COMPLETE DMM TRAINING IN 3 WEEKS

Are you a Business Owner, Business Consultant or Marketing Manager/Executive or want take up career in Digital Media Marketing and looking for powerful, yet cost-effective marketing options to help increase your business sales, meet marketing target and explore the online marketing community?
Then Attend this powerful 3 weeks Digital Marketing Training

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:
you're cute

Thank you dear very much cry
Re: .. by ceruliz: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2018
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
Learning Java can be a fantastic skill for a career and students of all ages have built amazing things, from hobby projects to world-changing initiatives.
This Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: .. by Lucifer66(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2018
shocked
Cerakay:
It happened during my chats with a lady I had feelings of love towards, I have tried so much to convince her in terms of persuasion having decoded some of her love Languages , she has been so reluctant , meanwhile she later acknowledged that she likes me but can't date me but "we should feed the butterfly in the stomach" I know this to be an idiomatic expression but then I'm not sure if it what am really thinking... I don't want to misinterpret her...what could this mean!
O boi, stay far away from that girl, She is hungry and wants you pay her bills.
Or she want make you give am belle
Re: .. by Cerakay: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hanging out would be fine... I hope the butterfly would like Domino pizza plus ice cream, which would serve as pollen and nectars for our butterfly to grow and start attending school cheesy :Do
zomoears:

Guy. She doesnt want love. U are professing love and she wants none of that.

Maybe hang out wt her and see if it leads to love making. Feed her butterflies till she says "feed me more..."
But dont expect any commitments from her.
Re: .. by Cerakay: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Information is power I swear...
Thank you all for sharing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U / Is Their Really Life After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.