Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,734 members, 7,951,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Diddy Took My Best Years Then DUMPED Me For Young Thot - Cassie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy Took My Best Years Then DUMPED Me For Young Thot - Cassie (1035 Views)

“stay Relevant For 10 Years, Then We Can Compare You With Wizkid” – Burna Boy / Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! / Nicki Minaj Is A "Thot" That Sleeps With Everybody - Cardi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diddy Took My Best Years Then DUMPED Me For Young Thot - Cassie by onomesandra: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Diddy's ex-girlfriend Cassie is upset with the way that her relationship ended with Sean "Diddy" Combs - and she's preparing to speak out about it.

According to one of Cassie's friends, Cassie is working on a HARD HITTING INTERVIEW - where she plans on trashing Diddy. The interview MTO News, is with a "White" publication.

Cassie's friend told MTO News, "Cassie is done with Diddy. But he's done with her too. He took her best years, and she's upset. She always thought they would be together forever."

Cassie's friend also told us that Diddy's ex-girlfriend is upset that Diddy is dating other women - especially women that Cassie considered "thots." The insider explained, "Diddy really has Cassie out here looking bad, with these thots. Well she's going to hit that n*gga back hard."

Diddy, reportedly moving on with 26-year-old model, Jocelyn Chew, Cassie is 32.

Cassie posted this last night on social media: CONTINUE READING AT: https://www.medratimes.com/2018/10/diddy-took-my-best-years-then-dumped-me.html

1 Share

Re: Diddy Took My Best Years Then DUMPED Me For Young Thot - Cassie by Giddymoney(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2018
He's done with you, unto the next one
Re: Diddy Took My Best Years Then DUMPED Me For Young Thot - Cassie by czarina(f): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
He took your best years? Shebi you both enjoyed the relationship the whole time it lasted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West’ S Son , Saint Is A Handsome Little Boy! / Photos Of Adesua Etomi’s Glowing In Nice Makeup / Mercy Aigbe Looks Adorable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.