Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Politicians 'colluding With INEC Officials' To Alter Submitted Lists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians 'colluding With INEC Officials' To Alter Submitted Lists (10069 Views)

Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Politicians 'colluding With INEC Officials' To Alter Submitted Lists by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
DogmaNation:
gringringrin I don't watch wwe. I only saw Hardy behaving like a paranoid individual on a few occasion on TV.

Yes,I agree with you, they have amounted to no good n I would have gladly voted for a younger aspirant,if they have been in a party with a strong structure. I want Buhari out of d bloody way. I can't lose my vote on a lone wolf that can't win a single State.
Do u remember how Buhari came in?
He shouted change up and down and got the mandate without us asking how he will make the changes.
Now Atiku is shouting restructuring up and down with nobody asking him how he will make it possible.

Most people are happy about Obi as d VP will help Atiku but claim the reason Atiku didn't perform with OBJ was because his hands were tied as a VP, how will Obi now help as a VP with tied hands?

Buhari, Atiku and co are this powerful because people look to their sides. How will they win if we don't look at them?

It is unfortunate that most youths are now the ones fighting for these men online, collecting stipends at the end of the month.

1 Like

Re: Politicians 'colluding With INEC Officials' To Alter Submitted Lists by DogmaNation: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Do u remember how Buhari came in?
He shouted change up and down and got the mandate without us asking how he will make the changes.
Now Atiku is shouting restructuring up and down with nobody asking him how he will make it possible.

Most people are happy about Obi as d VP will help Atiku but claim the reason Atiku didn't perform with OBJ was because his hands were tied as a VP, how will Obi now help as a VP with tied hands?

Buhari, Atiku and co are this powerful because people look to their sides. How will they win if we don't look at them?

It is unfortunate that most youths are now the ones fighting for these men online, collecting stipends at the end of the month.
Am not collecting any stipend from anyone! ok! U may be one of those who even voted this Lifeless bigot in.
Re: Politicians 'colluding With INEC Officials' To Alter Submitted Lists by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
DogmaNation:
Am not collecting any stipend from anyone! ok! U may be one of those who even voted this Lifeless bigot in.
Has there been any election where votes count?
Don't be deceived, he was rigged in, besides, nobody's voted for him in the SS where I'm from but that will change this time because he has paid some online agents also with Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndume: Terrorists Using Arms Stolen From Nigerian Military To Kill Citizens / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Zonning - APC National Chairman / NNPC Seals LNG Deals For Domestic & International Markets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.