Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 (979 Views)

Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday / Ibru, George, Others To Lose National Honours • Tafa Balogun, Erastus Akingbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by doncartel: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2007
hey y'all its da don olisa representing 4da eldaz kartel live from west end london.have just been discussing wit reps of an illustrious former head of the nigerian police force mr tafa balogon in very productive meetings held at buckingham palace hotel.they want me to start a warm up campaign to sensitize fellow nigerians both here and at home concerning the former police chief's ambition to rescue the national ship come 2011.in our meetings we all agreed that only those deeply conversant with the national problems should occupy nigeria's presidential office in 2011.having come upclose face to face with the national problems during his years as police chief,its clear mr balogun is high on the list of such material.a man whose most consistent and dearest policy is that of national liberation.i mentioned to them that his popularity ratings are not too high at the moment so they asked me to bring together a core group of youths and others who would prepare the ground for the battle ahead.would be happy to hear from anyone interested
Re: Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by GNature(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2007
How can Tafa Balogun ever say he wants to be President ? It seems to me that you are just seeking attention.
Re: Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by jesusfreak(f): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2007
u need to have ur head examined mr tafa balogun fan angry
Re: Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by doncartel: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2007
seems like a very anti-tafa crowd up in here
Re: Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by segoye2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2007
u can vote for him then, ass brain
Re: Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by doncartel: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2007
hey Bleep u pussy segass i actually hold a masters if u dont mind mr fuckin braindead illiterate.u best beliv dis is real.i think they actually trying to bring him in but his mind's not yet made up.it may b a hussle or somethin but u got to wait n see.got some dough for it as well wile u n ur fellow wankin cocksuckers b wallowing in abject poverty u wretched blackass biatchhh word
Re: Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2007
Tafa Balgoun for president shocked shocked

God forbid bad thing
Re: Tafa Balogun For President In 2011 by egbon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2007
In our meetings we all agreed that only those deeply conversant with the national problems should occupy nigeria's presidential office in 2011.having come upclose face to face with the national problems during his years as police chief,its clear mr balogun is high on the list of such material.

grin grin

hmmmmmmm I reserve my comment angry

(1) (Reply)

Obj And His Game Of Supremacy In Imo State / Public Holiday To Prepare For Elections / Dear Concerned Citizen Of Oyo State,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.