Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce (48636 Views)

Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo) / 2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Ben Ayade (Photos) / Atiku Speaks On Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
LOL, let him try that in Amelika

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Bhol28: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Stressed up after just primary election and off to Dubai to rest, Another old,expired man.God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by IbrahimDamola: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
The incoming presido!

We yorubas can't wait to vote you.

Atiku ti wole! Imole de!
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by IbrahimDamola: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lordofthewest:
This one too is sick??...Hehehe God help Nigeria, Atiku never enter office e don dey travel for medical vacation in Dubai..Vote young vibrant president some mumu youths no go hear

Sowore will help divide buhari's vote in yorubaland so that Atibaba can win.

Atiku ti wole! Imole de!
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

In Biafra Republic

High BP suspected.
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
kaorama:

High BP suspected.
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dinho20:
OUR NEW PRESIDENT

Yes, you are right- president of biafrauud republic
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
You never start, you Don dey go rest for Dubai., what if you win nkor, you will go on medical trips too like your 80 something year old brother ruling us. Criminals.. Apc and Pdp, scammers.
Ben Bruce own na to dey follow follow where money go come out, it's just like the saying that a dog follows a person with big tummy, so that if he no shit, him go vomit. Thieves

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by VicHots(f): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
And who's asking after you?
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Mrsimplexvi: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
people can lie o... stop posting bulshit here, he went for a business troop
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Campaigns start next month and even at that, it is the middle of next month. Do you want him to stay back and commit one silky infraction on the electoral act and be disqualified, the incoming president of the federal Republic of Nigeria? God forbid

RockHard:
But sir, when are your Dubai-based marabout consultants going to release you to your Naija 'Atikulators'? Not all Atikulators can afford to come visit you in Dubai like Reno and Ben, you know? undecided
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Dearlord(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
#iamnotundastanding Mr. Articulator can not have rest in this whole 36 beautiful state of this country any more?
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by OmoManU: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
RockHard:
But sir, when are your Dubai-based marabout consultants going to release you to your Naija 'Atikulators'? Not all Atikulators can afford to come visit you in Dubai like Reno and Ben, you know? undecided
His Excellency should just use the opportunity to branch over to USA before coming back nau

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Lordofthewest(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oponu ayirada
IbrahimDamola:

Sowore will help divide buhari's vote in yorubaland so that Atibaba can win.

Atiku ti wole! Imole de!

Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dinho20:
OUR NEW PRESIDENT
Our new president indeed! Why didn't he patronize our hospital for check up or visited any good resort centre
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by BluntBoy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
rock003:

How does that change the fact that buhari is lifeless?

Your savior has not even witnessed stress of leading a country for a second and he is already taking a foreign trip to rest.

Omokri, the thief, has refused to even visit Nigeria. He will be hoping that Atiku wins so that he ran return with his loot and even get a ministerial post. Bunch of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by holuwajobar(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
.........and some Hypocrites will be blaming our dear president for opting for "Foreign treatment", yet their 'savior' goes for "foreign relaxation". So Mr Atiku is saying there is nowhere suitable enough for him to "Relax" in Nigeria?? angry
The good news is that he is not using tax payers money.
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Maket: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
While not speak from USA
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by afamaustin(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
He want to rest before coming out for the final rumble
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by OYEDIPE(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Earthbound:
'Share the money' squad.
You mean the future of Nigerians
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by aku626(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
I’m glad for this but I don’t know why.
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Timatayo1: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Atikulated every where you go
Re: 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce by Kfed4ril(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
.........and some Hypocrites will be blaming our dear president for opting for "Foreign treatment", yet their 'savior' goes for "foreign relaxation". So Mr Atiku is saying there is nowhere suitable enough for him to "Relax" in Nigeria?? angry

Atiku never said he would ban foreign Medical’s, but your hypocrite buhari said he would, so it’s the hypocrisy we are condemning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina / Unknown Gunmen Shooting At Soldiers In Aba During Soy-At-Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.