Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females (9724 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
DezVienna:

Hi, are all these women posted Nigerian artists?
Are you nigerian or did you just come out of a cave?
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
Missy B:

She looks like an indian. cheesy
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by makajibbz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
mama-gee:

She looks like an indian. cheesy
Nah,she looks really caucasian! shocked
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2010
^^She even looks more of an arabian woman than a caucasian.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 12:44am On Jul 21, 2010
@ post These hoes look ridiculous

I mean is looking st.upid in style?

What ever happen to using concealer- yooo dat shiot is sexy when babes use it alittle more than just under their eyes.
[img]http://www.dailymakeover.com/appImages/galleryImages/celebrity_hairstyles_ladies/Meagan_Good+Oct_2006.jpg[/img]

Mona lisa chinda looks like a damn guy
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

What ever happen to using concealer- yooo dat shiot is sexy when babes use it alittle more than just under their eyes.
[img]http://www.dailymakeover.com/appImages/galleryImages/celebrity_hairstyles_ladies/Meagan_Good+Oct_2006.jpg[/img]

Look at this gay. undecided

You seems to know more about makeup than the female pop. From ultra deodorant to concealer. Excuse us o.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by Travelista(f): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Are you saying that Meagan Good looking like a raccoon. . .is sexy? undecided I thought it was 'sexy' to have skin so smooth & clear, you didn't need concealer. I guess Nigeria's answer to Kevyn Aucoin has set us straight.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2010
Meagan Good looks a little bit of a familiar actress.

Just can't put my fingers into it.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Look at this gay. undecided

You seems to know more about makeup than the female pop. From ultra deodorant to concealer. Excuse us o.

Travelista:

Are you saying that Meagan Good looking like a raccoon. . .is sexy? undecided I thought it was 'sexy' to have skin so smooth & clear, you didn't need concealer. I guess Nigeria's answer to Kevyn Aucoin has set us straight.

umm anyway haterz obviously in this pic she has more concealer to bring out her eyes also eyebrows (nothing to do with having clear skin) and if you babes were stylish chicks you would know dat.

No reason to hate because there are guys like me who will put you dark knee cap, ashy knuckle, bad weave having, cheap forever 21 dress wearing chicks in your places.

I cant go around looking better than my chick- Olorun Ma je/God Forbid !
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by MissyB1(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Sssssh!!!
I get irritated when You do Your ''Yo, mehn'' thing and condemn everything Nigerian.
You make it so obvious You're a wannabe.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2010
Missy B:

Sssssh!!!
I get irritated when You do Your ''Yo, mehn'' thing and condemn everything Nigerian.
You make it so obvious You're a wannabe.

yo what are you saying I was born on the East coast of America right at the mason dixon line we say yoo for everything here! "im hungry yo" "whats her name yo!" "she sexy yo!" "she weak yo" - maybe

there was a time you had a profile pic up- shiot was sexy nice bo obs and all- i didnt diss you and your Nigerian. so wtf are you saying YO!
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by MissyB1(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

yo what are you saying I was born on the East coast of America right at the mason dixon line we say yoo for everything here! "im hungry yo"  "whats her name yo!" "she sexy yo!" "she weak yo" - maybe
so wtf are you saying YO!
**Pukes on keyboard**

there was a time you had a profile pic up- shiot was sexy nice bo obs and all- i didnt diss you and your Nigerian.
Can You fit?!  undecided

Erhmm . . . .Miche once said You're cute. Prolly that's what's getting into Your head.
Mind posting picsure for confirmation? tongue
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2010
ok look imma post it fast
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2010
im bout to take it off son
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2010
going of now son!
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by MissyB1(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2010
I missed it!!
Plz, repost. I wouldn't move away, this time. cheesy
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2010
its there hurry cause i wanna take it down
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2010
taking it off son bout to go to sleep
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by MissyB1(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2010
Seen!
You don't look bad. . . . . God save You!!! grin

It's still not enough reason to bad-mouth Nigerian women or dwell on their flaws.( ITBA )
Plus, please, less Yos and Mehns . . . .They hurt ma eyes.

What's with the 'Son' thing? undecided undecided I first thought You meant 'Soon'.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2010
no prob miss lol
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by oludayomi(f): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2010
whoa,
nice job, dat of OmoT is beatiful n those of chioma are a job well done
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by spikedcylinder: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Ironic. You called all the other women 'hoes' and then bring a picture of a woman who is not a 'hoe' - Meagan Goode.
The mind does indeed boggle.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by MissyB1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
oludayomi:

whoa,
nice job, dat of OmoT is beatiful n those of chioma are a job well done
Omotola isn't up there. Prolly, You meant Monalisa.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by queenafric(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hi Missy B, im lovin those pix. Nice makeup too.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by MissyB1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hi Queenafric!
I also think the shots are nice. I'm just not so into Chioma's. . .Particularly the bike shots.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by Travelista(f): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

umm anyway haterz obviously in this pic she has more concealer to bring out her eyes also eyebrows (nothing to do with having clear skin) and if you babes were stylish chicks you would know dat.

No reason to hate because there are guys like me who will put you dark knee cap, ashy knuckle, bad weave having, cheap forever 21 dress wearing chicks in your places.

I cant go around looking better than my chick- Olorun Ma je/God Forbid !

You're a slowpoke. Concealer isn't used to bring out your eyes; it's meant to 'conceal' just as the name implies. What kind of broke down broads are you chasing that don't know the difference between concealer and highlighter? Stop the madness and stay in your lane; I can't even believe a man is arguing with women about make-up. Talk about wrist broke.

sjeezy8:

yo what are you saying I was born on the East coast of America right at the mason dixon line we say yoo for everything here! "im hungry yo" "whats her name yo!" "she sexy yo!" "she weak yo" - maybe

there was a time you had a profile pic up- shiot was sexy nice bo obs and all- i didnt diss you and your Nigerian. so wtf are you saying YO!

Interesting. You were born near the Mason-Dixon line? You must have been born/raised near the ghetto because the only people I know that talk the way you just did are street people. undecided No offense but it is what it is. You must be from the DMV (or even worse, Pennsylvania) because I have never heard a Southerner refer to themselves as 'East Coast'.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by sjeezy8: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
Travelista:

You're a slowpoke. Concealer isn't used to bring out your eyes; it's meant to 'conceal' just as the name implies. What kind of broke down broads are you chasing that don't know the difference between concealer and highlighter? Stop the madness and stay in your lane; I can't even believe a man is arguing with women about make-up. Talk about wrist broke.

Interesting. You were born near the Mason-Dixon line? You must have been born/raised near the ghetto because the only people I know that talk the way you just did are street people. undecided No offense but it is what it is. You must be from the DMV (or even worse, Pennsylvania) because I have never heard a Southerner refer to themselves as 'East Coast'.

Yea the whole DMV IS GHETTO -Not - the same place the White house is and also Maryland that has the highest earning  household income in America. lol and people from the DMV dont consider themselves from the SOUTH.

and yes some chicks DO use concealer to bring out their eyes brows and eyes also. Incase you didnt know concealer is used for different things YO! I know chicks like you might use it for your blemishes, pimples and your bad skin but the chicks I know  DO use it around their eyes brows to define them more and also around their cheeks to light up around their eyes.

MAN YOUR BF IS PROBABLY DUMB - he probably thinks his GF is hot but youre prolly wack son!

- O yea I know all this because I date hot stylish chicks- not lame ones like you.  after you get rid of those pimples on your face maybe you should try the Above-
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by queenafric(f): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
Missy B:

Hi Queenafric!
I also think the shots are nice. I'm just not so into Chioma's. . .Particularly the bike shots.

Strangely i find it fascinating. Maybe the bike shots were meant to arouse some people's imagination.
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by bawomolo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2010

a man who talks about make up has to be gay?   anyway continue with the insult fest

Are you saying that Meagan Good looking like a raccoon. . .is sexy?

hate hate hate grin
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by spikedcylinder: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
bawomolo:

a man who talks about make up has to be gay?   anyway continue with the insult fest

Was it not you talking about buying male uggs the other day? Embrace your inner gayness, my friend! cheesy
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by Travelista(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Yea the whole DMV IS GHETTO -Not - the same place the White house is and also Maryland that has the highest earning  household income in America. lol and people from the DMV dont consider themselves from the SOUTH.

and yes some chicks DO use concealer to bring out their eyes brows and eyes also. Incase you didnt know concealer is used for different things YO! I know chicks like you might use it for your blemishes, pimples and your bad skin but the chicks I know  DO use it around their eyes brows to define them more and also around their cheeks to light up around their eyes.

MAN YOUR BF IS PROBABLY DUMB - he probably thinks his GF is hot but youre prolly wack son!

- O yea I know all this because I date hot stylish chicks- not lame ones like you.  after you get rid of those pimples on your face maybe you should try the Above-

I never said people from DMV consider themselves Southerners; I was making a statement on the side of the Mason-Dixon you claimed to be from. I don't even get how you got confused on that front. Also, I didn't call the whole DMV ghetto; I said YOU sounded ghetto and reminded me of street folks. Talk about no child left behind. Last time I was in DC, the place was a junkyard with a few places that were actually habitable; the White House is located in one of the few decent areas of the town. DC elected a known crackhead as mayor not once but twice and you're here trying to act brand new. Just stop.

Maryland doesn't have the highest income in the US; it's either New Jersey or some other Northeast state. Either way, how does it explain you sounding like a kid from around the way? Is sounding like a character from The Boondocks what's hot in the streets?  undecided Really, I'd like to know.

And, yes, some girls use concealer on their eyebrows and when most do it, they're trying to cover the fact that their eyebrows aren't on point. Either you're beyond basic or your girlfriend is too cheap to buy highlighter; do you know how thick most concealers are? Why would you use something that would clog your pores just to accentuate your cheekbones? Besides, if you're using concealer and I can tell, you've failed. There's nothing attractive about too-light, poorly blended make-up. I still think it's strange that you know so much about make-up. Like I said, you sound like Nigeria's answer to Kevyn Aucoin. Two snaps and a twist, honey!
Re: Nollywood’s New Look – E4 Pr Stars – Females by bawomolo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Was it not you talking about buying male uggs the other day? Embrace your inner gayness, my friend! cheesy

emi buy ugg boots.  don't make me sue you for libel o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar / The Fab Life Of Dolapo Oni (in Pictures) / Ebele Enemchukwu, Mrs Tourism UN Educates Women On Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.