Stats: 3,188,006 members, 7,933,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:31 AM

PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC (37652 Views)

FG's N50b EEFP Coordinator, Maureen Ideozu Emerges 'export Innovator Of The Year / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Its clear even to the blind.i have said it over and over again that buhari will not get less than 30% in rivers.all the rerun polls in rivers have established that.i dont know why wailers are living in denial.
does that means pdp will get 25% in buhari senatorial zone since we got more than that in the rerun senatorial election?
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by ihbile: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Amein:
The Senator representing Rivers West , Osinakachukwu Ideozu , has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC ).

Majority Leader of the Senate , Ahmed Lawan, announced Osinakachukwu’ s defection at plenary on Wednesday .
Lawan, who was moving a motion for the adjournment of plenary till Nov. 6 , welcomed and congratulated him for joining the majority party .

With this , the three senators from Rivers , a PDP controlled state , are now members of the APC .
The others are Sen. Andrew Uchendu (Rivers East ) and Magnus Abe (Rivers South East )

Ameachi be wining, u know
Source:: https://leadership.ng/2018/10/24/pdp-loses-rivers-senator-to-apc/?fbclid=IwAR1eryVg07un6M8rx6trYt12Kbqwyk_0xMx1RpjppIJoym1JYUVS1yjeCDs
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by humberjade: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
iHart:
APC is just getting tight by the day. It will be a divine miracle for Atiku to smell the road to Aso rock!!!

That's if they handle the aftermath of their primaries with wisdom.
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by senatordave1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
autonomous22:

Who be dis one... Wike go hear wetin next year.. Hope u r from rivers state, else u Kip kwayet...
Cant you see that wike is being isolated?

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by quickberry(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
osazeeblue01:

B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity[/s]

Bokoharam started in 2009

Herdsmen crisis had been happening even before OBJ's regime

Unemployment was worse under PDP

Recession started under Jonathan when he was borrowing to pay salaries

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by omoranmilowo: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Do they know what they are doing at all? With hardship in the country through APC someone is still defected to the party. Politicians are devil.
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by humberjade: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by senatordave1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

does that means pdp will get 25% in buhari senatorial zone since we got more than that in the rerun senatorial election?
No sir.pdp didnt get up to 25%.total votes cast was 300,000 and pdp got 50,000 which is less than 20%.pdp has never gotten more than 200k in katsina and wont.there weak and almost non existent there.
On the other hand,apc controls 8 lgas in rivers,has everything pdp has in rivers,have won several polls in elections since 2016 in rivers and getting larger daily.

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by HegenIkomkeh(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:

Wailing wailer
If I'm a wailing wailer then just what are you,mr zombie?
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir.pdp didnt get up to 25%.total votes cast was 300,000 and pdp got 50,000 which is less than 20%.pdp has never gotten more than 200k in katsina and wont.there weak and almost non existent there.
On the other hand,apc controls 8 lgas in rivers,has everything pdp has in rivers,have won several polls in elections since 2016 in rivers and getting larger daily.
if atiku can get 50k vote from buhari home, then I should be congratulating atiku now

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by HegenIkomkeh(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:

Wailing wailer
If I'm a wailing wailer then just what are you?
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by tuniski: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Please,deploy your commonsense sometimes.compare the progress and inroads of apc in rivers to that of pdp in kano
You stay in a limited space with limited horizon projecting outside of your reach.

Atiku will do so well in the north people like you will develop malaria! You can bank it NE/NC are going Atiku/PDP while NW will be a checkmate! Una never know anything! The north has always been part of pdp unlike the SS/SE that have never been Apc!

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by senatordave1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

you won't get that. most part of river state are either ibo or feel closer to ibo. most people might vote apc in other election but they will surely vote atiku in the presidential election
Not all ibos hate buhari.the rivers people that are connected to ibos like denying their iboness.most part of rivers are not even igbotic.its only etche,omuma,ahoada east and west onelga,ikwerre,emohua,phalga,obalga,oyigbo that are related to the ibos.
The others are riverine people and benefit more from apc while they have been marginalised by the state government.mind you apc dominates rivers south east and thats enough to give them 25%.
Both atiku and bubu are not from the south so they wont bother much.moreover,atiku cant get up to the 1.4 million gej got in 2015.

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
he is a lifeless zombie

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by senatordave1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
tuniski:

You stay in a limited space with limited horizon projecting outside of your reach.

Atiku will do so well in the north people like you will develop malaria! You can bank it NE/NC are going Atiku/PDP while NW will be a checkmate! Una never know anything! The has always been part of pdp unlike the SS/SE that have never been Apc!
If atiku will struggle to to win ss/se,is it the north he will do well? Common sense is needed here.i wonder the grassroot support or resources atiku has in nw/ne to disturb buhari.anyway,am wasting my time with you.your brain is allergic to realities.

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by iHart(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
humberjade:

primaries have come and gone. The aftermath is still under their control.
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Not all ibos hate buhari.the rivers people that are connected to ibos like denying their iboness.most part of rivers are not even igbotic.its only etche,omuma,ahoada east and west onelga,ikwerre,emohua,phalga,obalga,oyigbo that are related to the ibos.
The others are riverine people and benefit more from apc while they have been marginalised by the state government.mind you apc dominates rivers south east and thats enough to give them 25%.
Both atiku and bubu are not from the south so they wont bother much.moreover,atiku cant get up to the 1.4 million gej got in 2015.
majority of those in river state prefer to identify with ibo than hausa and Yoruba, same thing in Delta where i am from and the other part of South south. you said atiku will get less vote from the south than the one gej got in 2015 because his is from the north. that will also mean that atiku will get much more vote than the one gej got from the north because he is from the north. with the way things are now atiku will win south east, south south, north east, north central, north west 30% south west 40%

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by tuniski: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Why are you like this? PDP has always control katsina from 1999 win everything it is only in the presidential election that buhari did win. Apc won katsina for the first time in 2015!

You are very narrow mixing presidency and other elections just to appear like you have a case.

The worst of Atiku will be better than GEj's best performance of 2011 in the north!

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by senatordave1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

if atiku can get 50k vote from buhari home, then I should be congratulating atiku now
Your not getting it.buhari is very popular in adamawa and has never gotten less than 250,000 there.atiku getting 50,000 is a terrible result.even gej got 98,000 in katsina.
The difference is that buhari getting 25% in akwa ibom,delta and rivers has killed atiku's chance

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Your not getting it.buhari is very popular in adamawa and has never gotten less than 250,000 there.atiku getting 50,000 is a terrible result.even gej got 98,000 in katsina.
The difference is that buhari getting 25% in akwa ibom,delta and rivers has killed atiku's chance
in your own logic now that he is running against someone from adamawa , do you think buhari will get up to 50k vote in adamawa?

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by kotv: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

majority of those in river state prefer to identify with ibo than hausa and Yoruba, same thing in Delta where i am from and the other part of South south. you said atiku will get less vote from the south than the one gej got in 2015 because his is from the north. that will also mean that atiku will get much more vote than the one gej got from the north because he is from the north. with the way things are now atiku will win south east, south south, north east, north central, north west 30% south west 40%

musicnmagic:

U wrong bro
Travel from ogbomosho to rivers state n see for ur self

Dont stay online n rant.

Please allow them to decieve themselves. I'm from River State, it'll take a miracle for APC to win Rivers. Allow them to decieve themselves here. They'll wake up soon.

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by tuniski: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mklanceee:

Your head is very correct! The guy is using a subset to argue a universal set.
Atiku will floor buhari next year nationally. Buharideens V Nigerians of course the winner is clear!
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by Augustenite(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB will do exceptionally well in SS in 2019.

Children of hate, anger and frustration (HAF) will only wail to our amusement after their loss.

PDP always winning online since 2015, and APC winning by votes. PDP go to cry comes 2019.

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by tuniski: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

If atiku will struggle to to win ss/se,is it the north he will do well? Common sense is needed here.i wonder the grassroot support or resources atiku has in nw/ne to disturb buhari.anyway,am wasting my time with you.your brain is allergic to realities.
You will learn new political lessons and realities like I always tell you. The results will shock you!

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by pazienza(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
This Osinakachukwu Ideozu that did next to nothing for his Ekpeye people.

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by tuniski: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

You will see buhari struggling in places you had given him sure banker and wonder whether it is rigged. You don't know what is going on, you are fixated on 2015 as if that was the only election ever held in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by quickberry(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:

Wail me an ocean....it is allowed tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by sogodihno: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
musicnmagic:

3 senators = votes only.
The masses will decide not 3 inconsequential votes.

u are really deceiving yourselves, if u think these people dont have supporters, fans and those they control.

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by Tareq1105: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ayoswit:
OK. I don't think he ATIKUlated well before joining APC. Anyways, APC we OBIdiently hand him over to you.

You mean to say you don't think he Atikulooted well......
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by HegenIkomkeh(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:

Wail me an ocean....it is allowed tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lol cheesy grin
Ok,But i hope your confidence stays intact after your defeat next year man.
Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by senatordave1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
tuniski:

Why are you like this? PDP has always control katsina from 1999 win everything it is only in the presidential election that buhari did win. Apc won katsina for the first time in 2015!

You are very narrow mixing presidency and other elections just to appear like you have a case.

The worst of Atiku will be better than GEj's best performance of 2011 in the north!
Were talking of presidential not guber boy.even a mad man knows atiku will get nothing in katsina.wow,that means a mad man is more intelligent than someone ?

Re: PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC by humberjade: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
iHart:
primaries have come and gone. The aftermath is still under their control.

If u say so...d primaries in my state's APC has divided d party into two strong factions...likewise many other States...so many people were scammed and rigged out of d primaries...some people won in their states but their names were substituted in Abuja...as we speak, names are still bn substituted at INEC...and u are sure things are under control?

It is a ticking bomb bro.

Nigerian Soldiers Engage In A Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pix) / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51