Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom (6483 Views)

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' / RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by damlek7576(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
TrueLEADER:
Buhari's blood pressure just increased to CHRONIC level.............

grin
lol grin grin grin
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by damlek7576(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
modath:

No comment ...

Just bookmarking this for posterity sake... smiley
i reserve my comment o
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by hudec: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
if you want download driver for canon you can visit this awesome website called Driver Soft
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by dannybrasky(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Shut up your pit latrine dirty mouth,u asylum seeking ivory coast break pad seller,Which fearless igbo? Where was ojukwu and kanu when the heat was on? They both disappeared into thin air and left there followers for dead!! u palmwine drinking and colanut chewing native doctor. Igbo blood my foot.. Leave us with our Fayose and don't tag him with cowards! Thousands of ojukwu or kunu abi na Kanu can never walk in Fayose s shoes!! Tomorrow u would still be the first to scream afonja if Fayose does the unthinkable.
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo blood runs in Fayose veins

He's so fearless
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
dannybrasky:
Shut up your pit latrine dirty mouth,u asylum seeking ivory coast break pad seller,Which fearless igbo? Where was ojukwu and kanu when the heat was on? They both disappeared into thin air and left there followers for dead!! u palmwine drinking and colanut chewing native doctor. Fearless my foot.. Tomorrow u would still be the first to scream afonja if Fayose does the unthinkable.

Only a miscreant would post your kind of comment
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by ImperialYoruba: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
damlek7576:
Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose fired the first SHOT after regaining freedom:
He said :
"Let me say very expressly that I'm not like my friend, Godswill Akpabio that they used EFCC to intimidate and he joined APC out of fear of going to jail.
"I can't ridicule myself before my people and entire Nigerians. Again, I say that they have today but they can't have tomorrow. These Pharaohs that you see today, tomorrow, we shall see them no more"
Fayose is now back HOME!!!!

Fayose could be a good leader, he has charisma...but in the wrong camp and enabled by looters to play mischief.

There is no reason FFK could not be a Senator in Osun, but misguided by wrong focus and ended up a thug.

Jonathan wanted to take over SW but he couldn't do it at the polls so he used bribery and corruption to ennable Fayose and install him as PDP Governor in SW.

Fayose should not have defeated Fayemi, but Fayemi was not smart about local politics and became their victim. Same thing they did with Fayemi in Ekiti they tried in Osun with Aregbe, but that one showed them he is not to be toyed with.

It is gross and severe depth of corruption for a person to walk into national bank and take out $5million. Thats insane! What account in the ledger should this debit be charged to? ....and they did it twice, Ekiti, then Osun.

So Fayose ended up a victim of a looting administration headed by Jonathan. He is redeemable and there is nothing to fear.

In his case, the scenario is a case sample for why PDP was completely wiped out from SW. Yorubas don't tolerate a corrupt society. We have elements that are corrupt....but our philosophy of Omoluabi is blood deep and we refuse to institutionalize looting and thievery as an acceptable path to power and fame.

PDP not only ruined Nigeria, it also ruined individuals who could have turned up as great visionaries for society.

Fayose
Kwankwaso
Ekweremadu
Obanikoro
Omokiri
Ffk
...and many more.

We will not allow PDP in the corridor of power in SW and we Yorubas will not allow PDP to head this nation and continue to bankrupt morality and social ethics.
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by dannybrasky(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Only a retard would say fayose got igbo blood running in his veins!!
NaijaRoyalty:

Only a miscreant would post your kind of comment
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by yesloaded: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
modath:

No comment ...

Just bookmarking this for posterity sake... smiley
Ibi to f'oju si ona o gba be.

grin
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by solihu(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin My friend don't be economical with the truth.
Shey same blood way make Kanu and Ojuku run pass brand new Suzuki motorcycle or the fuel inside the bike itself grin

Abeg I nor wan broad daylight lie grin grin
NaijaRoyalty:

He's so fearless
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

He's so fearless

You mean Igbo blood like Cownu's

Hail Ayo Fayose the saviour of the flattinos
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by stev120(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
datproject:

Where is that Igbo blood? I can't see it. I only see run away blood (cowardice) in Ojukwu and Kanu-ibob, KANU ran away to isreal even before Python could dance to his room while Ojukwu ran to Abidjan by following back door to escape.

Assignment:
Name Five personalities dead or alive that are brave aside coward Ojukwu and Kanu from your zone ? 20 marks

A tribe that fought nations 1967-1970 is coward??, you need to do surgery in that your head

1 Like

Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by damlek7576(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
yesloaded:

Ibi to f'oju si ona o gba be.

grin
abi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth - Kwara, Kogi West, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun And Lagos / NASS To Receive Food Hygiene Bill / Reps Move To Limit Time For Appointing Ministers, Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.