Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User (1363 Views)

VIDEO - Twitter React As 19 Yr Old Buys Benz, Iphone For SS3 Girlfriend In Abuja / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by laidelaitan(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
The internet woke up to the stew Wizkid promised and the spice has left everyone who tasted talking and gasping for breath!

The colourful video has left Nigerians wondering about Tiwa’s relationship with Wizkid especially with the level of intimacy portrayed by the duo in this video.

While Tiwa Savage was not featured on the song, her role as a video vixen left little to the imagination.

Although her estranged husband Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz has not reacted or commented, his name is also trending on the internet as many couldn’t help but wonder what he thinks about his ‘woman’ caressing another man especially when that man is Wizkid.

According to a particular Twitter user, although Tiwa enjoyed making the video, she’s going to regret if Teebillz kills himself over this as the shame and catcalling might be too much for him to bear with his history of depression.

Continue reading on...

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/10/24/the-internet-woke-up-to-the-stew-wizkid-promised-and-the-spice-has-left-everyone-who-tasted-talking-and-gasping-for-breath-the-colourful-video-has-left-nigerians-wondering-about-tiwas-relat/

Fynestboi, Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, Mynd44, BruncleZuma,

Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by BruncleZuma: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Tamarapetty(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sorry but tiwa doesn't think when it comes to wizkid her kid bro.
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Biingoo: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yoruba girls and unfaithful be like..... someone please help me with that Zuma pix
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by kelvinchreez: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Biingoo:
Yoruba girls and unfaithful be like..... someone please help me with that Zuma pix

Bigoted waste of space.
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Whizkid preek too sweet for tiwa.

Besides I don't see anything wrong with the video, since she is an entertainer. All these might just be for the gram or just to trend.

1 Like

Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Whizkid preek too sweet for tiwa.

Besides I don't see anything wrong with the video, since she is an entertainer. All these might just be for the gram or just to trend.

Trend at the expense of your family and son?
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by IamD18: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Expense of what family and son, OGA?

Is it your family and expense?

Since when did you people start caring for the families of these celebrities that you lots now find it difficult to allow these celebrities do their shiiiit?

Did Wizkid and Tiwa harm any of you with that video?

You be my Nigga. Make una try dey get sense, if not, these celebrities go dey make their money on top una stupidity and poke-nosing.

1 Like

Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

She's an entertainer. What about some of her videos where she appears almost unclad.

The husband knew the kinda person she is, before he married her.

1 Like

Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

She's an entertainer. What about some of her videos where she appears almost unclad.

The husband knew the kinda person she is, before he married her.

Na there my hand fall. I just weak for the teebillz guy. I been think say na correct guy but I was wrong.
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamD18:
Expense of what family and son, OGA?

Is it your family and expense?

Since when did you people start caring for the families of these celebrities that you lots now find it difficult to allow these celebrities do their shiiiit?

Did Wizkid and Tiwa harm any of you with that video?

You be my Nigga. Make una try dey get sense, if not, these celebrities go dey make their money on top una stupidity and poke-nosing.

Na true you talk sha. But the thing pain me on behalf of the teebilz guy ooo.
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by yodapojeb: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
He should know his wife too well by now......no point killing himself shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by yodapojeb: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
this one tuuuuu hot shallllllllllllll
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Auladimeji1: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
I can stand before Tiwa and tell her that she's not dating Ayodeyi Ibrahim,she's just playing what the silly fans wants.Tiwa is too big for WizKid,anywhere anytime
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by okenwaa(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Rubbish......why en go kill enself kwanu

Mk en jonse naa,we go drink en beer forget am within 2days.
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Na there my hand fall. I just weak for the teebillz guy. I been think say na correct guy but I was wrong.

lool
D guy no fit do anything. Besides she is the breadwinner na.
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Teebillz is a cute guy, get married and forget her. He should be glad they broke up because it seems she doesn't want to be tame, she wants to explore. Unknowningly she's getting old, there will be a time the young ones will take over and she will be old and lonely, finally, becomes a sugar mummy.

Well, they said in the game of love everybody is a learner.
Re: If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User by tossie101(f): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hm

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Bares Glaring Cleavage, Fans React (PHOTO) / The Fall Of Jaden Smith / Meet 27-year-old, John Collinson,the World’s Youngest Self-made Tech Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.