Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,069 members, 7,977,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:45 PM

Britain Briefs Nigeria On IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Briefs Nigeria On IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Movement (396 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britain Briefs Nigeria On IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Movement by ManirBK: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
British authorities have briefed the Nigerian government about the temporary travel document they are about to issue to Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who holds a Nigeria-U.K dual citizenship.
A senior Federal Government official with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed this development to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, on Tuesday.
He explained that the British authorities had further reassured that they had the best intention towards Nigeria and its citizens.
The IPOB leader, who was sighted in Israel last week, had pledged to return to Nigeria soon, after his unceremonious disappearance from the country for about 13 months.
Kanu, who made his first public statement on a live broadcast on Radio Biafra on Sunday, was quoted as saying: “I have returned full-time and I am coming home and I will bring hell with me.’’
http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/24/britain-briefs-nigeria-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-movement
Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Re: Britain Briefs Nigeria On IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Movement by ManirBK: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
I thought Kanu claimed he has BSS. Why did he run away? He claimed he would bring the head of the president, but the python dancers used the head of Jack ,his dog, for pepper soup. Your Kanu is the most useless freedom fighter in history.
Re: Britain Briefs Nigeria On IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Movement by ManirBK: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Those illiterates that died for this guy wasted their lives!!!

(1) (Reply)

''osho Baba Fit Decamp Ooooo" - Dino Melaye Mocks Adams Oshiomhole / 50 Reasons Obasenjo Endorsed Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Second Term / Another General Talk About Buhari Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.