Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,339 members, 7,910,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

Forgive Me In Good Faith By Soibi Ransom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forgive Me In Good Faith By Soibi Ransom (300 Views)

An Open Letter To My Wife. If You Could Forgive Me Before I Die. / Act Of Faith / The Force In Faith By Myranda Ezinne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Me In Good Faith By Soibi Ransom by Dailymemoirs: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
By Soibi Ransom

The lonely moments
The void left
The feeling of emptiness
The crushing and sinking despair

The brutal vanish
The absence of no return
The anger of rejection
The fury of inadequacy

Forgive me
Forgive my brevity
Forgive my silence
Forgive my taciturnity

My apparent betrayal
My supposed denial
Cry but please don’t keep bleeding
Let your countenance not weigh you down
Lest you become depressed
Lest your fight ends in vanguish.

Forgive my insipidity
Forgive my ambivalence
Forgive my prejudice
Forgive my hoovered intents.

Forgive me for the explanations I can’t give
Forgive me
Forfeit me
But trust me
Trust it’s all for the best.

By Soibi Ransom.

https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/10/24/poem-forgive-me-in-good-faith-by-soibi-ransom/

Re: Forgive Me In Good Faith By Soibi Ransom by soibiransomn: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2018
K

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Writers / Publiseer Invited To Geneva Book Fair / Heart To Heart ♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.