Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,928 members, 7,879,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) (4815 Views)

Enough Big Booties (pix) / What Is The Essence Of Ladies Having big Booties or Nyash?. / Check Out These Slim Girls With Big Booties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
2014-2016 was the golden age for Nairaland stories but now its no more
So im bringing it back!!!
Coming soon.
I'll update tomorrow
Stay tuned!
Please signify your support and I will update!
Re: My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
I woke up this morning with a throbbing headache. As I opened my eyes and shook the slumber from my bones, the events of last night replayed in my mind.. Dancing in the club, drinking booze and burning liquor, Bukky's ass vibrating against my dick, the sudden black out of the clubs lights and the raid by the police.
It was then I remembered that I got hit in the head by one
Of the policemen. "Bleep the Nigerian police!" i said.

As i was rolling of the bed, i checked the time.
"8:32am!!! Oh my God! My boss is going to kill me!" I was supposed to report to work by 7am that morning for inspection and attendance stuffs. So I quickly took my bath, dressed up and dashed off to work.
Re: My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
I quickly took a bike and zoomed off to work. I work around Ondo road in akure and I was staying in Agbogbo. As I got to the main road leading to my work place, I was delayed by traffic which even made me more late.
I finally got to work by 9:12 after the okadaman dodged traffic as best as he could. Attendance had already been taken and work was moving as usual. As I entered the complex, the secretary looked at me from head to toe and hissed.
Her name was Vivian, and we were presently not in good terms. She and Bukky were best of friends before I showed up. She was the first person to shine green lights at me but I wasn't interested since she wasn't my type. I liked bukky more. Ever since she was aware that I was dating her friend, she broke up with Bukky and has hated me ever since.

Re: My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
"Where's the boss?" I asked her.
"What kind of stupid question is that? Don't you know where he usually is? Look at him in my nose" she said.
I knew she was looking for my trouble as she always did so I just ignored her.

I moved to the MD office with my heart in my throat and my fingers crossed. I have been on his lateness list for a while now and he has threatened to fire me if I didn't agree to his terms. I knew he would fire me if I didn't give him a good excuse so I was frantically looking for one.

I opened the door and the first look to come on his face when he saw me was the look of disgust.

"Mr Kola, you're late today again. What excuse do you have for me now??" He asked
I was about to reply when he raised his hand as a gesture telling me to keep quiet.

"Whatever your excuse is, I don't want to hear it. See that letter on my table? Take it and leave these premises immediately."
I began to sweat and beg him that I will not be late ever again. He vehemently refused and asked me to leave the premises else he'll call in security.
And that was how I lost my job.....
Re: My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) by TheOdd1sOut: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
"Where's the boss?" I asked her.
"What kind of stupid question is that? Don't you know where he usually is? Look at him in my nose" she said.
I knew she was looking for my trouble as she always did so I just ignored her.

I moved to the MD office with my heart in my throat and my fingers crossed. I have been on his lateness list for a while now and he has threatened to fire me if I didn't agree to his terms. I knew he would fire me if I didn't give him a good excuse so I was frantically looking for one.

I opened the door and the first look to come on his face when he saw me was the look of disgust.

"Mr Kola, you're late today again. What excuse do you have for me now??" He asked
I was about to reply when he raised his hand as a gesture telling me to keep quiet.

"Whatever your excuse is, I don't want to hear it. See that letter on my table? Take it and leave these premises immediately."
I began to sweat and beg him that I will not be late ever again. He vehemently refused and asked me to leave the premises else he'll call in security.
And that was how I lost my job.....
following
Re: My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) by FisifunKododada: 1:39am On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) by frbona: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2018
jalajala:
This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!
dude nobody is interested. Take your matchmaking scam to another thread

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Sex Experience / My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married / These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.