Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,982 members, 7,915,869 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

Treat Her With Regard – She Is Also Human - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Her With Regard – She Is Also Human (320 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! / How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat Her With Regard – She Is Also Human by Agendaplanet: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
While in a relationship men tend to play certain roles that most at times, put their woman in line to the brink of emotional disorder, imbalance and mental collapse at worst. At times, it could just be attributed to chauvinism, pride, pear pressure, family influence or just self impounded. You are in a relationship; everything is in the open between you and your partner. There is nothing whatsoever that you can’t do or ask between the two of you. You are all human. There are deeper aspects of the relationship that you may need to ask about. However way you choose to go about them please do not do these to her:

Don’t Act Unfair to Her.
Your woman, whether wife, fiancée or girl friend is the person whom you have decided to hold at exclusive esteem. You chose her out of the whole crowd and that alone should bestow her with some degree of peculiarities and make her special.
Read more on https://agendaplanet.com/treat-her-with-regard-she-is-also-human/

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5c / Wedding Crashers. A Trend In Africa / MUST READ: You Are Not Yet In Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.