Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (159401 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Deyinka007: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

I was just discharge from the hospital from been shot twice in the process of doing pick up.

Please hence forth, No More pick up at QT or any Gas station, if you do send me pick up Information and i noticed it wasn't McDonald's, Taco Bell, Starbucks and Police Station, I will just ignore your messages.

I am home and trying to recover from the incidence.
Pick Up resumes on Monday as prescribed by my Doctor.

Daaz

May God continue to be with us all. Sorry bro
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by samuel19222(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

I was just discharge from the hospital from been shot twice in the process of doing pick up.

Please hence forth, No More pick up at QT or any Gas station, if you do send me pick up Information and i noticed it wasn't McDonald's, Taco Bell, Starbucks and Police Station, I will just ignore your messages.

Daaz

sorry sir, get well soon.
Stay bless
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by nanizle(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
fasa199:

Good Morning All,

Daaz

shocked shocked
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Edblinks: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

Daaz

Get well soon bro
Speedy recovery
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daftpikin: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Thank God no vital organs got hit.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Adinije(f): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

Daaz

Jesus! Thank God for your life. I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mixter(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Wish you speedy recovery daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wizzy89(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

Daaz

cry shocked So sorry to hear this. Thank God for mercy. Pls b prayerful. U'll be healed in no time. Take good care
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by frinx: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Wishing you speedy recovery and God's continuous protection.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2019
david4z:

Fear fear oga.. lol. Is it ur first time??
Nope, but money don dey holdup
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by btrocky09(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Get well soon by God's grace!!
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

Daaz

:oWTF!!!! WISH U GOD'S SPEED
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2019
david4z:

Bro relax.. it was shipped out on 28th. This is just 9th and u don dey worry like dis. It was December period so delay fit don hold am.. plus the whether right now is terrible. �
How I wan take know say na 29th dem ship am wen I been no get info
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2019
wolfenstein:

How I wan take know say na 29th dem ship am wen I been no get info
he said something about his shipper not shipping items when he should , so it was shipped the upper week
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2019
ChisomK9:
he said something about his shipper not shipping items when he should , so it was shipped the upper week
Ok
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Ezemoses42(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

Daaz

Wow,thank God you are alive..may the Lord keep strengthen you and keep protecting you..
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by buzritchy: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

Daaz

Thank God for his protection over you. May his banner of shield continue to shield us all. Rest well & follow your rules: Strictly McDonald, Starbucks......

Wish you a speedy recovery
Get well bro
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

Daaz

Thank GOD FOR SAVING YOU,,,
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ePlanet: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2019
eBreaking Deal!

iPhone X

Clean front with a lil dent on the back comes with charger and brand new earpods

Tlc 170k ( it has been picked already).

Holla if you need
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
ePlanet:
eBreaking Deal!

iPhone X

Clean front with a lil dent on the back comes with charger and brand new earpods

Tlc 170k ( it has been picked already).

Holla if you need

Pictures
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ePlanet: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2019
wildchild1:

Pictures

come to them high side, whatsapp side
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ePlanet: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Be strong Daaz001.

Thank God you are alive. Wounds would heal. Money would be replenished. But life can't be bought.

Be strong tiger and make sure you hit the streets soon. Men like us are not made for some lie in beds cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good Morning,

At first, I thank God for the gift of Life because his banner over us is love.

I want to thank you boss,@MikkyAngel for the advice. I also want to show my gratitude, thanking you all my clients who has showed me some love and i say a big Amen to all your prayers.

MY ORDEAL....

After I had hard time fixing my car, At about 5.50pm I headed to pick up 2 XS Max for one of my customers, on getting to the pick up location, the lady told me she was in a Silver Jeep[ Tinted], I walked to her side window and she told me to come inside the car to sit but I refused and told her to come outside of her car.
Immediately she walked out of her car and approaching my car on the passengers side trying to show me the phone, I just had a push from the rear passenger door of her car. Here comes the man with the riffle, A gun loaded with not less than 40 bullets, pointed straight to my head from the outer drivers glass and told me your money and wallet. At this point, I was left with no hope because I was on 50/50 decision. Fast forward, my Andrelalin was so high and i just pretend like I was bringing out my wallet as he calm down a little bit, I just opened my door to hit him and we started the movie. He opened the fire at me more than 5 times, 2 hits both legs, one went through my body came out and went through my wallet penetrating through the money I had in my wallet again and came out. This dude is taller than me, I struggled to gain the possession of the gun after like 2 min, once he knew I gat the gun, he ran to his Jeep, I try to run out of the danger zone as he trying to run me over with his Jeep then he stopped and both of them approached me again, At this point I threw the gun to a distance then i finally ran to the bush and they went. At this point I noticed there was blood all over my Jean and i can feel being sticky. I drove out of the zone and called my brother then i called 911.

All thanks to United States Government, The lady who answered my call told me to please stay on phone with her, in less than 3mins, 4 police Trucks and 3 Ambulance came to my rescue and landed me to the emergency unit. On getting there, about 20 people await me on the entrance of the hospital, 4 police officers and 16 medical practitioners. Infact for the very first time in my life, I enjoyed what they call Adequate Medical Service. Immediately to the Emergency Room and did the necessary. The Doc and Nurses said I was just lucky and i can say thanks to God for still keeping me till this very moment.
God Bless the United States of America for the prompt medical response.
Special thanks to my Oga @LionLee who came all the way to check on me.
I am fine and responding to treatments and getting better.

Thanks to you all for your concern.

Daaz 001

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Stormyweather(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wow! Not far from a heroic couplet

All glory to God

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wesley80(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Damn! Thank God o. Hair raising account. Hopefully, the perpetrators will be apprehended. Great to live in a country where life has value.

3 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning,

I want to thank you boss,@MikkyAngel for the advice. I also want to show my gratitude, thanking you all my clients who has showed me some love and i say a big Amen to all your prayers.

MY ORDEAL....

After I had hard time fixing my car, At about 5.50pm I headed to pick up 2 XS Max for one of my customers, on getting to the pick up location, the lady told me she was in a Silver Jeep[ Tinted], I walked to her side window and she told me to come inside the car to sit but I refused and told her to come outside of her car.
Immediately she walked out of her car and approaching my car on the passengers side trying to show me the phone, I just had a push from the rear passenger door of her car. Here comes the man with the riffle, A gun loaded with not less than 40 bullets, pointed straight to my head from the outer drivers glass and told me your money and wallet. At this point, I was left with no hope because I was on 50/50 decision. Fast forward, my Andrelalin was so high and i just pretend like I was bringing out my wallet as he calm down a little bit, I just opened my door to hit him and we started the movie. He opened the fire at me more than 5 times, 2 hits both legs, one went through my body came out and went through my wallet penetrating through the money I had in my wallet again and came out. This dude is taller than me, I struggled to gain the possession of the gun after like 2 min, once he knew I gat the gun, he ran to his Jeep, I try to run out of the danger zone as he trying to run me over with his Jeep then he stopped and both of them approached me again, At this point I threw the gun to a distance then i finally ran to the bush and they went. At this point I noticed there was blood all over my Jean and i can feel being sticky. I drove out of the zone and called my brother then i called 911.

All thanks to United States Government, The lady who answered my call told me to please stay on phone with her, in less than 3mins, 4 police Trucks and 3 Ambulance came to my rescue and landed me to the emergency unit. On getting there, about 20 people await me on the entrance of the hospital, 4 police officers and 16 medical practitioners. Infact for the very first time in my life, I enjoyed what they call Adequate Medical Service. Immediately to the Emergency Room and did the necessary. The Doc and Nurses said I was just lucky and i can say thanks to God for still keeping me till this very moment.

Daaz 001
This place burst my head "Infact for the very first time in my life, I enjoyed what they call Adequate Medical Service". If na 9ja first thing wey go happen na police report o. Thank God cos some people are not alive to say this kind of testimony but you are bro, the Lord is your strength

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning,

MY ORDEAL....

Daaz 001

Alihamdulai for your life

5 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by twinskenny(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wow thank God for your life bro.. I hope they will be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by bobo65(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
May u never experience this again

God please guide and protect our pickers

Get well soon bro

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yes within 4hrs a detective called me and said the silver jeep has been apprehended in the process of chasing them. Yesterday the detective came again to show me some pictures to identify the lady.

Hopefully they gonna get them soon because I am pretty sure those guys never expected what they met.

9 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Lippy101: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
daaz001:
Yes within 4hrs a detective called me and said the silver jeep has been apprehended in the process of chasing them. Yesterday the detective came again to show me some pictures to identify the lady.

Hopefully they gonna get them soon because I am pretty sure those guys never expected what they met.

Oga u too much. Thank God for his goodness and mercy. If nah me I go just give them the money.
Are they akata?

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adewasco2k(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thank God for your life bro.

To have the courage to even think about defending yourself ehn, you tried shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.