Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Date Of Workforce Interview For The Role Of Generator Operator/office Assistant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Date Of Workforce Interview For The Role Of Generator Operator/office Assistant (236 Views)

Chevron Nigeria To Sack 25% Of Workforce / First Bank Of Nig Plc Profit Sharing - Cheating 70% Of Workforce / NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Date Of Workforce Interview For The Role Of Generator Operator/office Assistant by xammie1914: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
I received an invite for an interview for the role of Generator operator/office assistant at Bayse one plaza, Ring road, Ibadan, but the date for the interview is not included in the text message sent to me. please who else got this message? what is the date therein? I will be highly grateful for an info as regards this. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Secret / 6 Tips For Choosing The Right Editor For Your Book / Check LAUTECH Fresh Students Biometric Data Capturing Procedure 2018 Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.