Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘fake’ Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘fake’ Butt (471 Views)

Kim Kardashian Slammed For Posting Sexy Pic Amidst Queens Death & Armenia Attack / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘fake’ Butt by oluwafemme129(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2018
Reality star, Kim Kardashian, who has been sharing naked photos on her social media to promote her latest Kim Kardashian Beauty line, has been slammed by fans after she flaunted a noticeably smaller 'fake' butt in her latest sultry shoot.

In the photo, the 38-year-old and mother of three is seen sitting next to a naked male model, while promoting her gold eyeshadow, but fans were quick to noticed her 'photoshop fail' which made her butt very smaller.

One commenter wrote: 'Crazy how they photoshopped your fake butt to make it smaller. What an oxymoron.'

A Confused fan wrote, “Does her butt look tiny or is [it] just me?”

Another then wrote: “Well Kimberly this has been photoshopped within an inch of its life.” And the list of Photoshop jokes and accusations go on!

Re: Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘fake’ Butt by okenwaa(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2018
grin land for sale

(1) (Reply)

Ehusband Of Relationship Expert, Amara Blessing Nwosu, Gets Engaged To His Archi / How I Shunned A Young Man Wooing Me - 49-year-old Fathia Willams Reveals / Dinosaur Really Exist Live, If You Ever Doubt It, Just Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.