Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Wish It Was D'banji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish It Was D'banji (985 Views)

AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece / Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish It Was D'banji by Brownteeth(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2010
I wish it was d'banji's naked pix that was exposed. This guy has been boasting in his songs about how great he does the koko. I wish we had the chance to see what he has been using to boast all the while.
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by sjeezy8: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
lol @ the name brown teeth

hopefully your a babe and not a guy
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by philip0906(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2010
u wish!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by aproco(f): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2010
how u take know?e don too talk about the koko,i for like see am.
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by whiteroses(f): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2010
Brownteeth:

I wish it was d'banji's unclothed pix that was exposed. This guy has been boasting in his songs about how great he does the koko. I wish we had the chance to see what he has been using to boast all the while.
i'm very sure his anaconda as he claims is probably very tiny, long maybe? but i'm sure its tiny. if he has it big he wont dwell on it so much, people go on about the things they are lacking most and wish they have. but i'm sure he's thanking his star it wasn't him grin
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by Dijaay(f): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
cheesy ha ha ha, u guys are so funny. actually, i wish to God say na dbanj picture. i really want to see d thing he's been shouting so much about.
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by boy1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^wetin u want do with it?
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by Felibaby(f): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2010
boy1:

^^wetin u want do with it?

LICK IT LIKE A CANDY POP! kiss
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by babymi2(f): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
u can also suck it
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by clemcykul(f): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
hmm grin
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by Ignatio(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
Una dey ever wish person well?
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by spikedcylinder: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
By now, I'm certain D'banj is so tired of straffing that he won't be picking up no stray and random ho's that'll do him that kind of strong thing.
Re: I Wish It Was D'banji by anitabest(f): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
Brownteeth:

I wish it was d'banji's unclothed pix that was exposed. This guy has been boasting in his songs about how great he does the koko. I wish we had the chance to see what he has been using to boast all the while.
Bros i support you cos that guy is some thing else. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Singer, St. Janet, Finds Her New Husband In Bed With Her Daughter / Brothers At War! Tuface Must Pay My Money -blackface / Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.