Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,892 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:26 PM

Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘ Fake ’ Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘ Fake ’ Butt (758 Views)

Kim Kardashian Slammed For Posting Sexy Pic Amidst Queens Death & Armenia Attack / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘ Fake ’ Butt by Junistark: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Reality star, Kim Kardashian , who has been sharing naked photos on her social media to promote her latest Kim Kardashian Beauty line , has been slammed by fans after she flaunted a noticeably smaller 'fake' butt in her latest sultry shoot.

In the photo, the 38-year-old and mother of three is seen sitting next to a naked male model, while promoting her gold eyeshadow, but fans were quick to noticed her 'photoshop fail' which made her butt very smaller.

One commenter wrote: 'Crazy how they photoshopped your fake butt to make it smaller. What an oxymoron.'

A Confused fan wrote, “Does her butt look tiny or is [it] just me?”

Another then wrote: “Well Kimberly this has been photoshopped within an inch of its life.” And the list of Photoshop

Re: Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘ Fake ’ Butt by ehhmah(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Slammed By Fans For Photoshopping Her ‘ Fake ’ Butt by Junistark: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Junistark:
Reality star, Kim Kardashian , who has been sharing naked photos on her social media to promote her latest Kim Kardashian Beauty line , has been slammed by fans after she flaunted a noticeably smaller 'fake' butt in her latest sultry shoot.

In the photo, the 38-year-old and mother of three is seen sitting next to a naked male model, while promoting her gold eyeshadow, but fans were quick to noticed her 'photoshop fail' which made her butt very smaller.

One commenter wrote: 'Crazy how they photoshopped your fake butt to make it smaller. What an oxymoron.'

A Confused fan wrote, “Does her butt look tiny or is [it] just me?”

Another then wrote: “Well Kimberly this has been photoshopped within an inch of its life.” And the list of Photoshop

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Dj Cuppy Live Performance In Dubai / You Want To Snatch My Boyfriend, Bobrisky Tells A Fan. Photos / Kim Kardashian Displays Her Cleavage In Oversize Coordinating Suit As She Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.