Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,842 members, 7,979,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

Get Your Website Designed For You Now At 15.000 Naira Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Your Website Designed For You Now At 15.000 Naira Only (260 Views)

"The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website Designed For You Now At 15.000 Naira Only by kelvinwebdesign(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
do you need a website for you business? we build all types of website for as low as 15,000 naira only. we will also teach you how you can monetize it and make a huge amount of money from it, free SEO, add me now or you can send me a private message and i will reply you as soon as possible or you can send a mail to me @ dekelvins042@gmail.com , or you can watsapp me @ 09028384166, if you have any question about your blog or website, you are free to contact me via gmail, watsapp, or facebook.

na dem dey rush us

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station For Salenin Owerri. / Lady Shares A Story Of A Friend Who Paid Ghc2500 To Abort A Baby That Wasn’t His / Soliloquizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.