Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (64459 Views)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Okrikacity: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
KingLennon:

All of them are criminals but anybody apart from Buhari is fine...

Keep deceiving yourself.

By 2023 you will also say anybody but Atiku is fine abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by saintade01(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is what Fayose failed to learn from his counterpart from Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
We now know COWS will keep grazing at that airport! grin
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by donnie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI. I can clearly see love and happiness from the people of rivers state .

It is gov wike you should commend.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Debteecreations(f): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by talk2mas: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
It is a federal government project
kingthreat:
Was this a federal or state project?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by DedeNkem: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Too much fanfair for opening of a common airport terminal, instead of new airport!
Nigerian politicians are thieves!

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Mxxx(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wait ooo. Am looking for somebody in that pictures and the person is nowhere to be found! Anyway congratulations Nigerian.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by CapussoSeba: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Okrikacity:

Keep deceiving yourself.
By 2023 you will also say anybody but Atiku is fine abi?
Atiku will perform better than Buhari. He's more Intelligent and smart
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by banhammy: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Atiku is in dilemma with this picture
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Coloradvantage:
try and know the difference between politics and governance.

Don't mind them.

Obviously a lot of them here don't know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Okrikacity: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
KingLennon:

Atiku will perform better than Buhari. He's more Intelligent and smart

Bro forget that talk and he's also a Fulani man.

Fulani ruling us must end by 2023 simple.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by MinCeteris: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike is a two-tongued hypocritical sycophant.

Who would have thought they'd see Wike and Buhari in the same event. With Wike all smiles.
Wike is a sellout.
First he wanted to help APC win by ensuring a weak Tambuwal won the PDP primaries, now this.
God will always show him that he is bigger than him.

I respect Fayose because he talks the talk and does the deed.
He is the only one that can spit at Buhari's face if given the opportunity.

Go and buy sense, you are so dumb.

This has nothing to do with political party, it is purely official protocols.

Wike is more intelligent and smarter than your ancestors.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by homody(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72404695] shocked

Who would have thought they'd see Wike and Buhari in the same event. With Wike all smiles.
Wike is a sellout.
First he wanted to help APC win by ensuring a weak Tambuwal won the PDP primaries, now this.

I can see some people are enemy of peace in this country, so u expect wike to tear buhari cloth so u can be happy. I sorry for ur life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Bigii(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingthreat:
Was this a federal or state project?
GEJ project
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike is a sellout.

The same your oga Fayose that rushed to Abuja (NEC meeting) when he heard about Paris refund. Lol
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by DisGuy: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
naptu2:
Meanwhile Rotimi Amaechi is at a townhall meeting in Ibadan. He is answering questions about the Lagos-Ibadan rail project and the Ibadan container terminal.

Do you know if that's still feasible for December? They've not done much in the Lagos end....
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Gordonz07(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is what Fayose should have done when he was in office. He was busy running his mouth up and down. Don't be surprised if Wike decide to join APC tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by kanem1: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice one keep it sa baba
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by SternProphet: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Odingo1:
GEJ did a great work in Nigeria by remolding the airports and revamping the dead railways in Nigeria. APC should give kudos to PDP in some areas they did well. Indeed GEJ did well in these areas including in Agriculture.

GEJ did not do Jack shit in Agriculture. Forget posing and flashy stuff by Adesina. Hard core agric actually started with this govt. As for this PHC airport, the disgrace suffered by Nigeria over this mis managed project is a permanent blight on PDP

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by kanem1: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice one keep it UP sa baba
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by AngelicBeing: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike is a sellout.

tongue
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by naptu2: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
DisGuy:

Do you know if that's still feasible for December? They've not done much in the Lagos end....

I only saw the end of his speech (he was saying that he goes between Lagos and Ibadan once a week, telling the audience shortcuts between Lagos and Ibadan and that Apapa will be decongested because goods will be taken to the container terminal in Ibadan by rail) and the beginning of the question session.

I saw 6 or 7 people ask questions before I left because I had other things to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by erinalex: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike is a sellout.

these are d reasons, u can Never get what u so desire in life.
For crying out loud,PMB is d president, he came visiting rivers state officially; and u expect wike d Governor of d state to do what ?
Wike should abuse and slap PMB there ?
What has happened to your decorum ?
Displaying of emotions and passing abusive comments has never helped your region and it won't still do,this time as well.
Wike did d right thing, that doesn't mean he has betrayed u.
Wars and battles can't be won ,with d way and manner you are going about it.
Systematic approach is all that's required, not all these wailing.
I have developed Thick Skin to curses and abuses; so if u like ,slain me here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by TeamDoctor: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
allanphash7:
Either you like it or not he's your boss and everyone boss in this country

He will continue to be our boss till 2023

.the truth need to be told

You can never hold a public office today without his picture/portrait on the wall

He's our boss

mugu
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Felixv: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
projects are being completed ..n,sw,se,ss

I was quite impressed with the arrival and departure lounges at MMA -really looked good.

the baggage reclaim area had about 5 carousel for different airlines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by So101: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
The man with integrity will always be better than the man with intel-money! Sai baba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by DissTroy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
naptu2:

Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Transportation (Aviation).

Actually, the Ministry of Aviation is under the Ministry of Transportation headed by the Minister of Transportation who currently is Mr. Amaechi. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by naptu2: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
DissTroy:

Actually, the Ministry of Aviation is under the Ministry of Transportation headed by the Minister of Transportation who currently is Mr. Amaechi. smiley

You just repeated what I said.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by rusher14: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bigii:

GEJ project

Like the road to Otuoke.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by DissTroy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
naptu2:

You just repeated what I said.

No. My earlier position is, since the Ministry of Aviation is under the Ministry of Transportation, Amaechi should be there at the commissioning at the Port Harcourt Airport as the Minister "since we don't have a Minister of Aviation". You quoted me without proving me wrong, only mentioning that there's a Minister of State for Aviation [who, as I stated, is led by his boss, the Minister of Transportation).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.