Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/18 (196 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/18 by dallyemmy: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/18 by dallyemmy: 6:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, October 26, 2018) Who Is My *Neighbour?*

1.Thank You, Father, for loving me so much, that You sacrificed Your son, Jesus, on the cross, for the remission of my sin.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me a heart of compassion and mercy toward the poor, the needy, the vulnerable and the afflicted, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to love You with all my heart, soul, strength, and mind, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me the grace, to love my neighbour as myself, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, restore brotherly love and good neighbourliness, in Your church, again, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to rise above every limitation that past experience and disappointments, have placed on me, which is hindering me from helping people again, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me do good, as unto You, and not unto man, so that I will not feel disappointed when my kind gestures are not repaid or appreciated, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let my life, attitude and character, not drive away men from You, but be such that many will be willing to join me, in serving You, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, make me to live this day, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant Pastor E.A. Adeboye, divine health, strength and grace, for the remaining journey ahead, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Without Evolution, Humans Would Have Long Gone Into Extinction / Does Really Support Any Religion? / Wearing A Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.